. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 | ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ .

. author pov .

"then make one."

she said, making you to frown, she held your hand and dragged you somewhere, to a house.

a house which has now a painful memory for you, his house.

she unlocked the door, which made you suspicious, who was she, who even knew your boyfriend's house pin.

she walked inside while you followed her, she sat on the couch and you stood like a statue in front of her.

"even before you think something wild about me."

she said looking down then looking up at you she stood up making an eye contact with you.

"I'm Kang Jennie, Kang Ji-hoon's sister."

you blinked you were just not in the mood, you didn't had the energy to talk to anyone, even though you had so many questions for her.

your mind was still around your boyfriend who sucided in front of you will you couldn't do anything for him.

but now you want to do something for him, your love.

and getting them punished was your only goal.

you signed and nodded at her, while she took a notebook from the table and handed it to you.

you took it and opened it, it was Ji hoon's notes.

"wae?"

your voice barely came out, but it was enough for her to hear, she signed.

"we'll write a fake sucidel note on behalf of Ji hoon."

"wae?"

"do you know who's writing is this?"

she said eyeing the notebook then you.

"Ji hoon."

"hmm the notebook is his but the writing is mine, from the first year to the last I wrote all of his notes, and the entire college thinks this is Ji hoon's writing."

"then, what will you do?"

she looked deep into your eyes and you understood what she wants to say, you took out your phone and called someone.

{on call}

me: I won't be home tonight.

{call ended}

she nodded looking at you while, you sat on the couch she did the same, you both wrote a sucidal note with "Ji hoon's" writing and you had a very solid proof to get all the bastards who killed your boyfriend.