. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 | ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ .

author pov

. author pov .

me: I didn't kill him Jimin I swear.

you said with a shaky voice which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin on the other side of the call.

small dick: what are saying Yn, say it properly.

me: please come here i miss you.

small dick: are you sure about that?

me: yes-yes I'm sure just com-

small dick: not that, are you sure you miss ME?

me: h-hmm please come fast J-Ji hoon-ahh.

{call ended}

your body had no strength you were having panic attacks after a long time that you don't even what you're doing you just wanted someone by your side, which was Jimin whom you mistook as Ji hoon.

. time skip . 

Jimin was already in front of your hotel, even he didn't know how and when he took this step to travel this fast for you without him thinking about it twice.

all he was thinking about was she needs me

and that led him to visit you.

taking a deep breath he walked inside the big building and he was already in front of your room, how he knew it? lets talk about that later.

he knocked the door and in a blink you opened it, his eyes met yours as you looked up at him, your eyes puffy and red; which made him nothing but concern.

you took the hem of his sleeve and pulled him inside, the urge to hug you for life was building inside him but he knew it wasn't the right thing to do, especially right now.

you sat on the bed and made him sit across you, you were too depressed to even think that it was your first time meeting him.

Jimin looked down at you, as your whole body was trembling, while you gripped his sleeve tighter.

he looked up at you and you were already looking at him, your eyes were now showing some sign of life when he looked into those hazel eyes of yours.

"I missed you."

you finally said in a low tone but enough for him to hear, you scooted a little closer to him, making him back away a little.

"I didn't kill him, I swear."

your eyes again started to turn red as a lone tear fell out of it, and he lost it, he held your back head and pulled you closer to him.

you being in his arms was like a dream for him, but the situation you both were in was not letting him think that way.

"I know, I know you didn't do anything wrong Yn-ah."

he said and his voice was like a melody for you, you took a deep breath his scent was so calming for you that you forget all your worries just in seconds.

you scooted closer to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

it was a different feeling arising inside him, which he didn't knew ever existed, he wanted to be close to you, or even

closer than this

he tightened his grip around you and you scooted closer to him if that's possible, finally after calming your breath and mind you pulled your head out of his chest to look up at him.

he looked down at you, as his eyes were turning teary as you, he knew you as a lovely, happy and cheerful idol whom he adored a lot, but that was JAZZ, the seventh member of a k-pop band called BTS.

but now he was being greedy, he wanted to know about this sweet girl who was in front of him, he wanted to know about 

CHOI YN

not JAZZ, whom he cherished a lot but he wanted to know all sides of you.

"It's ok Yn, It's ok."

he mumbled, but you just kept staring at him.

"stay."

"hmm?"

his eyes widen, but you had an unbothered face.

"stay over please."

you said and pulled him on the bed with you, you snuggled your face into his chest, and he was still in the process to load all the actions done by you in a blink.

"and cuddle me."

you said and wrapped your arms around his torso, he blinked twice and came back to reality.

"n-no I ca-can't."

he mumbled but you shook your head, and snuggled closer to him.

"please."

you said as your voice was still weak, which didn't let him say no to you.

"Ji hoon-ah."

you mumbled, while he just hummed in response.

"I wanted to give you something on our third year anniversary, but you left me."

"what?"

you scooted towards the drawer and took out a ring, you looked at him and then the ring as he did the same.

"I wanted to give this to you."

you said and took his hand in yours and made him wear it in his ring finger.

"it fits perfectly."

you smiled, while he nodded and pulled you closer to him.

"now sleep well beautiful."

he said and kissed your crown head and you both slept in each others arms.

. next morning .

"YAAAY PARK JIMIN!!!"