. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 | ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ .

author pov

. author pov .

he looked up and taking the files his eyes widened, his body froze as he gripped the end of the file while the other end was held by....

"you?"

Jimin frowned and Mira smiled.

"urram maniye oppa."

she said with a smile on her face, while Jimin bit his lower lip and nodded.

"yeah, but what are you doing here?"

Jimin asked avoiding eye contact from her.

"I'm appointed as the CEO till Miss Kang returns."

she answered standing up and in a blink her arms were around Jimin's shoulders, she hugged him.

"bogoshipta."

she said as her voice cracked a bit, while Jimin again frozed on his spot.

"yaa Jennie-ya how abo-"

you opened the door without knocking cause of course it was your best friend's office, but that was a mistake for you.

Especially for your heart.

you felt a sharp sting in your heart as your eyes suddenly got filled with tears, Jimin's eyes met yours.

his eyes widened and pulled away from her.

"I-I'm sorry."

you mumbled and turned around leaving, while Jimin instantly followed you, the grip of his fingers around wrist stopped you.

"It's not like that."

he said while you bit your lower lip and made a firm look, you turned to him yanking away your hand.

"I don't have any right to get the explanation, Mr. Park."

you said fisting your hands making your knuckles go white, while your eyes turned red.

"Yn please, I know what-"

"you don't know anything, Park Jimin."

"nothing."

you added a whisper while shaking your head, and left from there.

. time skip .

"why are your eyes red?"

"It's none of your business now."

Taehyung asked while you answered with a warrant, you both were sitting in the restaurant you booked for you both.

"Yn, listen, even you know that I won't do anything that will hurt you.

"I just wanted you to give yourself a second chance."