* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ ɪɪ *

. author pov .

"I'm doomed."

Taehyung gulped while Jimin signed looking at him.

. meanwhile .

"now are you going to cut ties from Taehyung too, your best fri-"

"he betrayed me, he's not my best friend anymore."

"but you're meeting him tomorrow to hear his side of the story Yn."

Jennie said stating the obvious while looking into your eyes, you looked away.

"you know me too well and that's a big problem."

you mumbled Jennie held your hand making you look at her.

"Yn listen, you know Taehyung more than me, and you also know that he won't do anything that will hurt you."

she said while her eyes were now filled with tears, you bit your lower lip while looking down controlling your tears too.

"I need sometime."

you said standing of the bed and walked out of your room, while Jimin walked out of Taehyung's room which was across yours.

your eyes met his and he senced tears in your eyes he took a step towards you.

"Yn plea-"

he started but you walked away from there, in the near by park.

you were sitting on the bench with mask on, which truely suffocated you, sometimes you wanted to live like a normal human being and not like a celebrity.

but it was impossible due to the popularity you guys have now.

"Yn?"

a strange yet familiar voice echoed in your ears making you turn your head at the direction.

"oppa."

you said while Jin walked towards you and sat down beside you.

"waee? what happened?"

he said when you hugged him wrapping your arms around his waist from beside while he circled his arms around your shoulders.

he patted your head as you kept it on his chest.

"I can't understand what to do? I'm having this weird feeling in my heart which won't let me get away from him."

"him? Park Jimin?"