. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 | ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ .

. author pov .

you a text from choi yeonjun

you have a text from small dick

you signed and all of a sudden you had a stern look in your eyes.

"let's not avoid him, but not make him special either."

"replace him instead."

you said and picking up your phone from the bed, you texted him.

"let's go on a date."

. next evening .

here you were sitting in front your date, while he looked extremely shy in front of you. as you were already done with today's practice you offered Yeonjun on a date.

"are you not going to say something?"

you finally spoke making him to look up at you, you smiled.

"umm le-let's order first."

he said, you chuckled taking the menu off the table.

"sure."

and that's how your date begin after 10 years your first date was here.

. meanwhile .

Jimin walked out of the car, which was provided to him by his company, now he was in Seoul and you were in busan.

he frowned when he saw a man standing in front of his apartment, he walked to him.

"excuse me?"

Jimin said making the man to turn to him, he bowed 90 degree to him, making Jimin to bow back.

"are you Mr. Park Jimin?"

"yes but-"

"sir, Ms. Jazz told me to deliver this to you."

he said giving Jimin a box, he took it as a huge smile came up to his face, but soon it faded away, when he realised you didn't saw his text last night.