. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 | ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪᴍ .

. author pov .

when...

your eyes fell on his face, it was just a brief second but those few seconds were enough for you to recognize that face.

you looked again at those chocolate brown eyes.

just like his

he smiled looking straight into your eyes with emotions.

just like him

his lips turned into a thin line as he smiled with so much love for you?

just like he used to

he smiled, making his eyes go disappear

like his used to

he raised his hand in the air, showing the ARMY bowb with his name written on it.

the crowd was still screaming but the whole wolrd was turning silent for you, and all was blurred only HIM.

your vision slowly started to blur and everything went black when your body touched the cold floor.

Kang Ji Hoon

. time skip .

your eyes slowly started to open when you felt arms around you, you knew who he was.

finally opening your eyes, you moved your head up from his chest, and looked around.

all of your members were there looking at you with worried and concerned eyes as you all sat in the back stage room.

and your eyes widen when the flashback hit you.

you sat up straight and looked at Taehyung beside you, while he looked at you with worried eyes.

"Yn-ah are you ok?"

Hoseok asked making you to look at him, not letting you ask anything from Taehyung, at this point you don't care about members finding out about your past.

you nodded looking at Hoseok and turned to Taehyung.

"call him Taehyung."

you said, making Taehyung to sign in response.

"hyung can you leav-"