. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 | ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ .

?? pov

present

I walked out of the apartment as it got locked behind me, isn't it great when you're late at your first day at work.

"aish, jinjja."

I become death, the destroyer of world.

I groaned when my eyes fell on my wrist watch, its was 7:30 already and I have to reach my workplace at 8 sharp.

I had a tough time getting this job and being late at work on the very first day was something very unprofessional.

well, I can't deny that the reason behind me being late was a girl, I have been talking to her for over a week now.

still I don't know anything about her except, she likes BTS.

well it will be great if we could meet, we usually chat in Korean, so it was logical of me to think that she's from Korea.

I was happy but at the same time, my approach for her was really bad, which could have been resulting into me being blocked by my unknown friend.

well, enough of her, I sat into the bus when it arrived at my stop.

I'll be honest I'm not that rich or belong to a wealthy family, I have now a 9 to 5 job and I live well, eat well and enjoy my life.

perfect.

untill she popped into it- aish again her talk why my every topic becomes about her.

I don't wanna fall for an absolute unknown person, when I don't even know her name.

"ajusshi, stop."

I clicked the stop button when my stop came and the big building in front of me looked luxurious and fancy at the same time.

taking a deep breath, I adjusted my tie and walked inside the building, I walked into my boss' cabin after hearing the 'come in' from him and bowed to him.

"good morning sir, Park Jimin amnida."

I said, making him to just nod and hand me a bunch of files.