* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 | ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴ *

Jimin pov

. Jimin pov .

{on call}

me: an ACCIDENT?!

Taehyungie: yeah, XX hospital quick.

{call ended}

my heart suddenly started to beat faster than ever and I could think of negative things a sudden fear of losing her struck me and I dashed out of my house to the hospital.

I panted heavily as I walked to the reception to aniqure about the room she was in as Taehyung wasn't picking up my calls.

"can I know where is Miss Choi Yn?"

I panted but the receptionist bowed to me.

"sorry sir, we're not allowed to disclose the information about Miss Jazz"

she informed me, that's when my phone beeped with a message, I bowed to the receptionist and walked away from the counter.

Taehyungie

[VVIP room no. 7]
seen.

I immediately took fast steps towards the room and saw Taehyung standing in front of the room his eyes were beaming with tears causing me to break down more.

I took steps towards me, as soon as he saw me, he pulled me into a hug while his tears drenched my shirt.

"h-hyung she will be fine right?"

he muttered and immediately nodded to his words and patted his back, I was so scared to even think something negative, I patted his back.

"she'll be fine, completely fine don't worry."

I mumbled and that's when the doctor came out of the room we both pulled out and quickly walked towards him.

"How is she?"

"is she ok?"

we both asked and the doctor signed while taking off his mask.

"there are just minor cuts and bruises here and there nothing more, fortunately."

he informed us with a smile, making both of us take a few breaths of relief.

"I'm glad, so glad."

Taehyung mumbled and sat on the chair while taking his head in his palms. while I walked towards the doctor when he started to walk away.

"doctor."

he turned around.

"nae?"

"does she need any kind of special care? or something I have to take care of?"

"no she's fine but she needs a bed rest for at least a week, then she'll be fine as ever."

"oh ok thank you doctor."