. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 | ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ .

. Your pov .

I softly caressed his hair trying to calm him down as I moved my lips along with his when...

"surprise surprise."

a familiar voice echoed in our ears and he pulled out away from my lips and missed his lips already I signed and looked at the boy who just ruined our perfect moment.

"well I see something is going on here."

Taehyung smirked as he walked towards us, while Jimin looked away from him while his cheeks turned a light shade of pink which was so cute that I could eat him now and here.

i averted my gaze from him to my best friend as I looked at him with a done face.

"if you saw something going on then you should have been quiet and leave like a decent human being would."

I grinded my teeth making him chuckle as he walked to me and circled his one arm around my shoulder as he looked down at me.

"well, you know I'm not a decent one here."

he smirked as I rolled my eyes, while Jimin finally looked at him.

"I-I'll leave then bye, Yn, bye Taehyung."

he mumbled hurriedly and sat in his car and drove off, I signed and looked at Tae.

"what?"

"nothing, I think it's time."

"then do it."

he smirked as he dragged you inside the dome.

. author pov .

. next morning .

you were still sleeping in your room when you heard a knock on the door, you groaned and walked to the door and opened it.

"waaeee?"

you whined, while the boy bunny smiled.

"noona, lets go play games we have a day off."

"ohh, yeah ok let me sleep a bit more."

you mumbled and popped on your bed again, while Jungkook sat on your bed beside your laying figure.

"noona?"

"hmm?"

"what do you think about Jimin hyung?"

"do you like him?"

he added, you signed and opened your eyes as you looked up at him.

"yeah I do."

you mumbled he smiled,

"That's good."

"so are you planning on confessing to him anytime soon?"