. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 | ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ .

. author pov .

you were praticing in the room when a call intrupped you, you looked at the ID it was an unknown number, you frowned and picked up.

{on call}

??: wanna see something fun?

me: what the- who are you?

??: if you love your boyfriend then why don't you come to xx street and enjoy the show.

me: do you really-

{call ended}

"shibal."

you cursed under your breath and dashed to the address he mentioned if it wouldn't have been for your boyfriend you wouldn't have cared but the phase through which Kang Ji hoon is going you couldn't worry less.

the xx street 

you put your hands on your knees bending your body to catch some air, even though you're quite athletic but the place was far away.

but the scene in front of you was enough for you to run towards the group of boys.

"what the fuck are you boys doing!!"

you yelled and pushed him off from top of him, a guy bitten Ji hoon nearly to death and your eyes were fighting for tears.

tears rolled down as you made him sit on the cold floor, you took your handkercheif and wiped off the blood from his lips.

"I-I'm really so-sorry."

your words barely came out and he shook his head chuckling a weak chuckle to be exact, he put his hand on your cheek.

"its not your fault, none of this is."

"and whatever will happen in the future won't be your fault either."

you frowned at his words, you didn't knew what he was talking about, but that was none of your concerns right now.

"let's go home, hmm."

you said he nodded, you made him stand up and at the exact time Taehyung came, he helped him and you both made him sit in the car.