☆彡 3

Youngbin was out with Songah. Just walking through the park on their day off together.

Both holding an ice cream in each of their hands. Looking around at the scenery not uttering a word.

The sound of the river that streamed through, the sounds of birds chirping and leaves blowing around on the trees.

Summer was around the corner and both girls felt excitement building up, thinking about plans in their heads. Ready to share them with each other.

"Youngbin"

"Hmm"

"Is Chenle a nice guy?"

"Well, I don't really talk to him since I only see him when he comes to the restaurant."

Songah was just staring at her waiting for her to continue.

"But he does seem quite nice, I think he's the type you can get on with well."

"Why don't you ask for his number"

"Omg no! I can't do that!"

"Why not?! That way you can give it to me"

"Oh Songah.. please be normal for once... you're the one with a boyfriend!"

"I don't care! I'd leave him any day for Chenle."

"You are a strange one I must say."

"Don't say that! That's mean!" She said with a small pout before both the girls giggled and continued walking.

"So have you listened to any NCT songs since you've met him?"

"Well it did intrigue me and I must say, they aren't actually that bad"

"Hmm really? What's your favorite song then?"

"I've only listened to their recent songs at the moment but I'd say Teddy Bear"

"Oooo good choice!"

"If it comes to it I'll go to the concert with Jinsoo, she wants someone to go with and she doesn't have anyone."

"Have you got another ticket to spare" Songah replied with a wink.

"No, I don't think we do. Plus it'll be hard to get a day off for both of us, it was hard enough for today off"

"True"

"I'll try and go the next day, see if anyone needs someone to go with or selling a ticket"

"Good idea"

"I like how you supporting them now though, all because you met them."

"Well they were really nice so I thought I'd give them a chance at their music."

"Are you perhaps friends with Chenle?"

"I don't even have his number so it's hard to say we're even acquaintances, but it'll be hard to be friends with him either way since he is a hard-working idol."

"That's a fair point, oh I'm so jealous"

"Oh, c'mon! You'll see them just as much as I see them at the restaurant. Just don't act like the crazy fan you are when they come."

"I'll still ask for their signatures"

"If you say so"

☆彡

"Cmon sit and join me!"

"Chenle I'm working...."

"I'll pay the wage you lose"

"Stop showing off your money, I don't know how you expect us to be friends when you act like this."

"Oh, so you admit you wanna be friends with me?"