☆彡 14

"So how did the tour go?" Chenle asked while walking up to her to drag her to the couch that sits in the practice room.

"It was so good, I signed the papers straight away"

"Amazing. When do you start?"

"Not until March so I have plenty of time to get ready for it. She's actually gonna be looking at your Broken Melodies stages so she can see what sort of work I do"

"She's gonna love them"

Youngbin smiled at the boy before slightly resting her head on his shoulder.

"When do you leave for your South America tour?"

"Two weeks, I'll only be gone for just over a week"

"Ah okay"

"Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering" she stated before sitting up causing Chenle's head to turn towards her making his hair which was slightly overgrown flick around and lightly hit her in the face.

"Ow"

Chenle's eyes widened as he grabbed her cheeks to realise that it was only hair that hit her. He released his grip around her cheeks as his lit up red.

Youngbin started laughing before hitting his knees to try and control herself. "Oh you should've seen your face"

"Not funny, I thought you actually got hurt"

"I did"

He looked at her again with concern laced over his face.

"Right here," she said before pointing to her eye. "Can you look for me?"

And with that, he grabbed her face again as she moved closer, he slightly pulled underneath her eye in order to take a good look. "There's nothing there"

"There's something in my eye I can feel it, keep looking"

"Youngbin I'm telling you there's nothing there"

"Look closer!"

He moved in closer to her face.

"Can you look up"

"But I wanna look in your eyes"

He paused for a second. "Flirting is my job"

She smirked slightly, "Why? Gone all shy?"

"No! I just-"

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE KISSING"

☆彡

"So what's this about you and Chenle kissing?" Eunmi asked.

"Yeah, I'm curious!" Kelly had added on, "Are you guys dating?"

"Well no, we're not dating. We weren't even kissing, he was just looking at something in my eye"

"Right but you both had flushed cheeks afterwards"

"Fine! We're in the process of getting together?"

"WHAT!"

Youngbin covered her eyes from the sudden volume rise. "Do you have to be so loud oh my god"

"So you both like each other?"

"I don't know how I feel"

"How do you not know how you feel? You've been in a relationship before, I remember you talking about it"

"I just feel so different around him, it's not the same way I felt during my relationship with Kiwoo"

"Oh my god, you like him a lot!"