☆彡 10

Fortunately, Youngbin had forgiven Chenle. Unfortunately, he forced her to watch Squid Game.

"I don't get what's fun in this, it's just people dying over money"

"It's not just money. It's 45.6 billion won."

"Seriously? That's the fun in it?"

"Yeah, now shut up" he replied before he pulled her arm to pull her closer to him in order to feel the warmth of her body.

"Why do you cuddle into me as if we're a couple?"

"I literally just pulled you towards me"

"Whatever"

He started to slightly laugh before he was cut off.

"Can you massage my head like you did last time?"

"We started talking again two days ago and you're asking for that much already"

"Says the one who's pretty much cuddling me as if he's in love with me"

"Fucking hell, come here"

Her face lit up as she snuggled into his side waiting to feel his hands on her scalp. However, the anticipation fell as she realised that was in fact not going to happen.

She turned her head up towards him to see his eyes looking directly at hers, both holding eye contact. Youngbin's eyes flickered down to his lips but quickly moved back up to look into his eyes when she realised his eyes were on her lips instead.

She could feel the heartbeat through his chest underneath her hand as hers started to race at the same pace as his.

Chenle's eyes did not move from her lips as he started to lean in.

That quickly made Youngbin sit up with wide eyes as his arms were left in the same position that it was when his arms were around her.

"Oh my god, Youngbin I'm so so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me"

"Uh no it's okay, don't apologise. Nothing happened so it's okay"

He just nodded in reply.

"I should probably go home"

"Do you want me to drop you off?"

"No! I mean, no it's okay I can bus it. I'll just go say bye to Daegal"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yep!"

Youngbin had never moved out of his apartment so fast in her life. She held her hand up to her heart as a slight blush appeared on her face, she let out a huge breath she hadn't even realised she held in.

What's wrong with me?

She closed her eyes and took another breath before walking towards the elevator.

☆彡

"Jaemin man, I need to talk to you before Youngbin comes"

"Oh what have you done now," he said before walking towards his bandmate to sit next to him.

"It's like, bad..."

"Did you kiss her again?"

"Almost"

"WHAT!"

"I don't even know! I was about to massage her head for her and I just couldn't look away from her. And then she looked up and we made eye contact and then she looked at my lips and then I looked at hers and then I leant in to kiss her but she sat up before I could and-"