☆彡 15

Youngbin was standing, just staring at Chenle waiting for him to turn around and say goodbye. Unfortunately for her, after much convincing, she had just realised her feelings for him. And he's leaving.

"You good?"

"No, I think I may actually miss you. The impossible is becoming possible!"

"Oh"

"Seriously though, have so much fun. This is the end of the tour right?"

"Yeah, I'm quite sad actually. Just four dates of the tour left"

"To be honest, I don't know why they're not letting me come. I'm your stylist!"

"Yeah but all the clothes are sorted, we only really need our make-up artists and hair stylists.

"Maybe next time," she said with a small pout.

"Not maybe, I'll make sure you come"

"Really?"

"Of course"

Youngbin smiled at him showing her gratitude, "Right you should go before you miss your flight"

"Definitely, message me daily despite the big time gap between us. And look after Daegal well please, you know her feeding times right?"

"Yes sir! Don't panic, it's all under control"

"Don't hide her from me when I get back. I'll get you arrested for stealing"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now go!"

"Okay bye for now"

"Bye Zhong"

Just as he started walking away he turned back around a slightly waved making his cheeks puff up from the rising smile appearing on his lips. Reciprocating the smile, she waved back.

She watched as he made his way down towards the rest of the members who were waiting for him before quickly boarding the place. A sigh escaped her mouth before she decided to leave the airport and quickly drive back to take care of Daegal as she promised.

☆彡

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for everything. I just went through a rough time."

"Don't worry about it Songah. I understand"

"Thank you"

"I know something that'll cheer you up"

"What's that?"

"Chenle let me look after Daegal whilst he's on tour, you wanna come over?"

"On my way" That was the last thing Youngbin heard before the other end of the line disconnected, a chuckle leaving her mouth.

"Daegal~," she said before running up and picking up the small fluff ball and giving pecks all over her. "This is why you're my favorite"

She heard the front door open and immediately assumed it was Songah but turned around and met the eyes of her father. "Whose dog is that?"

"Oh it's Chenle's"

"He's cute"

"It's a girl dad"

"Oh, my bad. She's cute"

"I know, I'm thinking of stealing her from him."

"Most of our furniture is black and fabric, she's not staying here for long is she?"

"I think just about over a week?"

"THAT LONG?"

"Um yes, he's on tour and I promised to look after Daegal"