☆彡 22

"See the problem is, she doesn't speak Korean too well. But don't worry, I'm here to translate!" Chenle said before opening the door to his childhood home.

"Chenle?" A woman's voice came from around the corner as she peeked her head around. Immediately making eye contact with the girl. "Oh my god, Chenle is this Youngbin?"

"Yes Mom"

A small screech came from the small lady as she walked over with her arms widened, Youngbin accepted the embrace with no doubt. "Nice to meet you" she said in broken Chinese and the mother and son chuckled at her effort.

"She was really nervous to meet you"

"We'll tell her there's nothing to worry about. I'm gonna treat her like my own."

Chenle turned around to face the girl he had his eyes on since the moment they met in that restaurant. "She said to not worry about anything and that she's gonna treat you like her own daughter."

"Oh... okay!" Youngbin replied with a small smile as her eyes started to sting. She waved her hands over her eyes to stop them from watering.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, that just makes me really happy to hear"

"Baby~" he cooed as he moved over to cup her cheeks and wipe the tears that had finally escaped. "Is it alright if I tell her?" She nodded into his hands before he placed a quick peck on her lips.

"Mom, let us come in"

"Of course son, I'll make you two some lemon water"

"Thanks" Chenle grabbed her hand after helping her take off her shoes and leading her towards the lounge.

Shortly after his mom entered with the lemon water she had promised just minutes earlier.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine, she got a little emotional when you said you'll treat her like your own daughter. Um, her mom, passed 5 years ago"

"Oh my! Tell her I'm so sorry love"

"No, it's not that! She was happy to hear what you said. Right baby?"

"Huh? I don't know what you said but yes"

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "She likes you, a lot."

"Thank god"

"Chenle, son. When do you go back to Korea, I would love to take you both out for a meal."

"Mom that's a bit risky, I'm a public figure, she is not"

"How about I cook for both of you?"

He smiled before nodding at turning towards his girlfriend to translate as her pearly whites began to show. "Tell her I'd love that". He nodded before translating to his mom.

"Seriously I have to learn Chinese if I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with you."

Chenle's eyes widened as a small blush crept up onto his cheeks. "What did she say, son?"

"Nothing don't worry, we should probably go we have to go to the filming set. Well have to come over for a meal next time we're only here for one day" he said with a small pout as his mom did the same.

"That's alright, come back quickly! Safe travels you two"

Youngbin waved goodbye before turning around a joining hands with her boyfriend slowly swaying their arms. "She's so cute"

"Isn't she just, I can't wait till you try her food. It's top tier" She giggled at his comment before making their way towards the company car waiting for them. "You know, I always wonder what our relationship would be like once we're public." He spoke up again.