☆彡 21

"How is she?" Chenle asked in a quiet voice assuming the girl next door was sleeping.

"She's calmed down, she's a few years in my arms but apart from that she's alright"

"How are you?"

She glanced up to meet his eyes which were laced in worry.

"I'm okay. Just in shock", their locked eyes made her slowly walk his way to squeeze on the small bed in the corner of the room. His arms widened as she reached the edge of the bed ready to pull her into his embrace.

Quickly pecking the side of her head before pecking her cheek and snuggling into her neck. "I'm gonna keep asking you and making sure you're okay" he muffled into her neck making the hairs all over her body stand up due to his lips touching it as he spoke. "Shall we watch something?" Youngbin said to break up the silence.

"What like?"

"I don't know, you find something. I'm gonna go change"

"Grab a shirt from the closet"

"I have pajamas"

"But I love seeing you in my shirts"

"Fine, find something to watch"

"Yes, baby~"

She chuckled with a light blush before walking to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. Looking over towards the mirror before deciding to put her hair up in a small bun, slowly grabbing all of her before another pair of hands came up to put it up. "I'll do it"

"Do you pick a movie already?"

"Yep, need to brush my teeth as well"

"Ah okay," she stated before realising he had finished tying her hair up. "Looks good"

"Thanks"

She laughed lightly before turning around to leave a small peck on his lips.

"I love it when you do that"

"You've been loving a lot of things about me recently"

"I am aren't I?"

She rolled her eyes at his bold statement before turning back around to grab the toothbrush that she had bought just to leave Chenle's house.

"Put some on mine too~" whining came from behind her, she looked up in the mirror at his face that had a small pout.

"Do you always act cute around others like this?"

"No, girlfriend privilege only"

"Well I don't like this girlfriend privilege"

"Baby~"

"Fuck off Chenle"

He went silent, Youngbin choosing to easily ignore it. He grabbed his own toothbrush and put some toothpaste on before also brushing his teeth, remembering to turn around to face away from her. She looked at his reflection in the mirror before finishing up and rinsing her mouth out, Chenle finishing not long after.

"Come on then" Youngbin blurted out before beginning to walk off. Chenle swiftly grabbed her arm to spin her around and trap her between the counter and himself. "What?"

"Apologise"

"For what!"

"Telling me to fuck off, you hurt me~"

"Ah you big baby, you actually took that seriously?"

"Wasn't it obvious from my silence?"

"Maybe"