☆彡 18

The day of ISTJ release. Youngbin unfortunately agreed to watch it with Chenle and the rest of the members including the girls.

"YOUNGBIN" a voice came booming from the door as it swung open to see Hyunah running towards her.

"Woah what the fuck, girl chill"

"So, how was the sex?"

Youngbin's eyes widened as she looked towards everyone who was now looking at them two, Chenle's mouth was hanging open as he realised that's what they were talking about a few nights back.

"We didn't have sex, you idiot! We have literally just gotten together" she said in a low whisper.

"Well me and Jaemin did it before we even-"

"No thank you"

"What?"

"I don't wanna hear it" she said one last time before walking off back towards Chenle who was sitting on the floor by the windows. His mouth still widened with his eyes zooming around the room.

"Don't listen to her"

"I never do," he said before rolling his eyes.

"Don't be mad at me!!"

"Now everyone thinks we fucked"

"Chenle, we're a couple. Let them think what they want"

"No, I mean. The boys aren't gonna shut up asking me questions about it"

"Oh"

"Haechan specifically"

"Oh.... I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault"

"No, it is, I should've told her it never happened"

"Don't be silly. She should've known better not to say anything in front of everyone"

"She's just hyper, exactly like Jaemin"

"Agreed"

"Come on, let's go over and watch the music video"

"We have to film the reaction later today so we all have to act shocked"

"I'm surprised you're not doing a countdown live this year"

"Me too"

Youngbin quickly stood up before reaching her hands out to help her boyfriend up too, which he gladly accepted. Pulling himself up with her apparent help as she didn't even try to pull him, he quickly pulled her into a hug before waddling over to the rest with Youngbin still in his embrace.

"They just got together and they're already making me feel sick" Renjun said in a muttered voice making direct eye contact with Chenle. Not long after they started their usual arguments in Chinese whilst the rest just looked at the two in confusion, Youngbin still resting her head on his chest.

She pulled away not long after seeing the argument wasn't going to stop anytime soon so she decided to butt in. "Guys please, let's just watch the music video"

Yet none of them listened to her.

She had realised a while back that the only way to get Chenle's attention whilst they were in their arguments daily, was the jab the side of his stomach lightly. Which is what she did.

He flinched to the side before falling down towards the ground in exaggeration looking back up to the girl he truly liked the most. "Hey!"

"You both won't shut up, this is the only way!"

"But you love me, why would you do that!"

"Me loving you doesn't mean I can't do that to you."

"Oh my god she just admitted she loved him"