☆彡 4

"Thank you for driving me back."

"No worries, hurry inside. It's cold out."

"Yeah! Drive safe Zhong"

"See you later Kim"

The moment she shut the front door to the small two-bedroom apartment that the two sisters and their dad shared.

"Was that a boy driving you back?"

"Oh my god, Jinsoo you scared me"

"Well?"

"Yes, it was Dohyun, Songah was in the car too"

"But you got out the front?"

"You must be seeing things, Jinny"

"Oh alright, do you want anything to eat?"

"I'm okay, I'm just gonna go shower and head to bed."

"Goodnight Youngbin"

"Night"

The moment she got in the warm shower she felt sleepy all of a sudden. She went straight into washing her hair so she could go to sleep quickly. Finishing off her night routine with her brushing her teeth, she stared at herself in the mirror with droopy eyes.

Thankfully, she was almost falling asleep. The moment she hit the pillow she was knocked out.

Well until she got a text.

zc

hey!
Just wanted to say
goodnight

I was just drifting
off to sleep
Thanks for that

Oh I'm sorry

It's alr

Well
Goodnight 💪

Goodnight Zhong
Seen

Finally, she was able to sleep.

☆彡

"Youngbin, can you get up, please? You've slept in quite late it's mid-" the sentence pauses after seeing her at her desk typing away at her computer.

"Honey, what are you doing? Don't you have work"

She turned around to see her father staring at her with a questioning face.

"Yeah I did, they swapped my shift around. I go in tomorrow instead"

"Oh really? What are you doing though?"

"I'm thinking of going to fashion school."

"Youngbin. I already told you fashion isn't a good career path."

"Dad please, I really like making outfits for together. I would love to create my own designs one day and maybe even get them made by professionals!"

"Honey maybe just rethink it. You're getting paid well at the restaurant and you love it there"

"Who said I loved it?"

"Huh?"

"Dad. I hate it there. Most are so rude to me and blame me for every mistake that comes out of the kitchen! Obviously, I'd have to put up with it for the years I spend at fashion school but I really want to start something else"

Her father shut up quickly.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work out then please find something suitable for you"

"Yeah alright"

And with that, she sent her application. The waiting begins.

☆彡