☆彡 17

"You seriously caught an early plane over because I called you baby? On the phone?"

"Yeah!"

"Unbelievable"

"It was worth it though, don't you think?"

"Yeah I guess we could say that"

He suddenly stood up causing Youngbin to flinch before grabbing his arm to pull herself up. He abruptly pulled her into a hug with his jeans leaning on top of hers as she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned the side of her face onto his chest hearing the intense heartbeat.

"So, what are we then"

"You're my girlfriend. Right?"

"That's not how it works Chenle. We've been in a sticky situation working out each other's feelings and now that we have we don't automatically date without someone asking the other."

"Fine, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Thought you would never ask"

"Fuck off"

Youngbin laughed before pulling her from his chest and instead resting her chin on it causing her to look up at him. That's when he took the chance to lean down and peck her lips a few times.

"I can't believe it"

"Neither can I," he said before smiling goofily pulling her towards the bedroom. "What should we watch"

"I want to watch something romantic for once, we always watch what you wanna watch"

"Anything for my girlfriend! Wait, how do you have my Netflix?"

"You signed in, remember?"

"Oh yeah," he sighed before looking straight into his new girlfriend's eyes. "You're so pretty"

He could see the creeping blush appear on her face as he started laughing before his own cheeks also appeared a tint of red

"Don't say that"

"Why not?"

She stayed silent, refusing to answer that it caused butterflies.

"Anyways, why did my old friend comment on your post?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"How does she even know you?"

"She's Johnny and Yuta's stylist"

"Strange, I stopped speaking to her a few years back when I debuted. Wonder why she's suddenly come back"

A ping from Youngbin's averted both their eyes towards her phone which was now lighting up the room even more.

Neo's Girls 💗

im_hyunah
A little birdy told me
someone has gotten
themself a boyfriend

chyujin
WHO?

im_hyunah
there's only one other
person in the group chat
without a boyfriend

hcloml
SHUT UP SHE DIDN'T

im_hyunah
YOU GUYS HAVEN'T
SEEN HER POST?

hcloml
NO

chyujin
WTF

young__binn
hey guys..........

hcloml
YOU AND CHENLE?
BITCH STOP IT

young__binn
maybe...