☆彡 9

It had been a few weeks since that incident and Youngbin had been trying her best to ignore Chenle although she had to work with him every day.

"Bro why are you so cheery these days," Jaemin asked Chenle whilst Youngbin was measuring his arms. "Jaemin keep still, your arms are too big for me to do this while you're moving"

"Sorry my fave stylist" he said in a cooing tone.

"Best be sorry."

"Yes miss! Anyways why aren't you two talking, you haven't been your usual selves for the past few weeks"

After Jaemin had mentioned it, the pair both went bright red from embarrassment as they tried hard to think of an excuse. However, it only just dawned on the young stylist that it wasn't her fault at all, and the fact that she did nothing but stand there.

"He kissed me"
"She kissed me"

"What!"
"What?"

"Woah hang on, you two kissed?"

"No, he kissed me!"
"No, she kissed me!"

"Right one at a time. Youngbin, you go first"

"We were messing around and I told him to shut up so he told me to make him shut up I don't know?"

"And then she kissed me"

"I'm not done. Stop trying to put it all on me"

"But I'm telling him that you kissed me"

"You can tell him I kissed you when I'm done"

"See you admitted that you kissed me!"

"No-"

"Stop!" A yell was heard from the other side of the room causing the pair who were arguing to notice that they kept creeping towards each other. "At this point just kiss again"

The room was in complete silence as the two of them were just staring at each other causing Jaemin to unexpectedly third wheel.

"You guys are acting like a married couple what is wrong with you? The point is, you both kissed no matter who did it first. The person who, well let's say received the kiss also did not obviously push the other away."

Youngbin turned back to face him. "So you're saying we're both at fault? Yeah no, it was a quick peck. He said he wanted to experience what a kiss was like"

"Well bro, you should've found someone else to kiss. Not your growing best friend" Jaemin said whilst shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't have any other friends like that!"

"Hah loner"

"You know, that is exactly what I told him" Youngbin had stated before walking back over to continue taking Jaemin's measurements.

"God I can't believe you two kissed with no feelings attached whatsoever."

"Yeah I know, he's just being a prick"

Jaemin looked over to smirk at the boy as he realised that Chenle definitely did not do it just to feel what it was like to kiss someone. It was too obvious that he had caught feelings for her. Youngbin was still oblivious to all of it.

"Please keep it a secret from everyone though, it's so embarrassing"

"Yeah but I will surely tell everyone the moment you two start dating"

"We are not ever going to date, he wouldn't even be my second choice"

"I bet you enjoyed the kiss though"