☆彡 13

"So here is the classroom you would likely be in, that's if you decide you do want to come here. You'd only be able to make it one day right?" Sookja said as she led her into the empty classroom

"Yes, I hope that's okay?"

"Of course hun! I do need a reason as to why though so I can write it down in the books."

"Oh yes, I-"

"You don't have to tell me right this second" she quickly said before laughing slightly. "Let me know when we get back to the office"

"Ah okay!"

"Anyways, if you follow me this way the cafeteria will be down this way. You don't have to eat the food served here but most students are required to eat away from the classrooms and hallways."

Youngbin nodded in return with a smile. She noticed the cafeteria was full at this moment realising it was lunch time. She looked around at the small area that she had already felt comfortable in.

"So the last spot is the gardens."

"The gardens?"

"It's a place where each stylist tends to do modelling and take pictures of their work."

"Oh wow"

"Follow me!"

Youngbin followed the slightly older lady with a cheerful smile.

"So here it is" Sookja blurted out as she swung the double doors opening immediately making Youngbin's jaw slightly drop open and her eyes light up. "Wow"

"It's gorgeous isn't it"

The silence from Youngbin told Sookja the answer straight away making her laugh. "Shall we go sign the papers?"

Youngbin nodded ferociously before smiling once more.

☆彡

"Okay so if you sign there and there"

"Yep"

"And then you can tell me why you can only do one day so I can pass it on to your homeroom teacher"

"I actually already have a full-time job in styling."

"No way! You're a step in front of everyone else joining next year"

Youngbin laughed at the statement.

"Anyways, where do you work?"

"Oh I actually work for the styling team at SM Entertainment"

"That's amazing! Who do you work for?"

"NCT"

"Oh god, wouldn't mention that to anyone around here. I always overhear them talking about them. They'll bombard you with questions all the time"

"I already hear enough from my sister about it, so I'm quite used to it"

"So you styled the members for their new song that was just recently released right?"

"Yes, I had a say in it since most of us focus on only two members"

"Those outfits were amazing, can I ask who you did so I can have a look later? Might need to write their names down."

"Ah yes! It's Chenle and Jaemin"

"Brilliant, well. The papers are all signed so I'll see you in March next year!"

"Yeah thank you!" Youngbin said before standing up and bowing, quickly walking out of the room heading straight home.

☆彡