☆彡 5

Dear Miss Kim,

Thank you for your application here at Seoul Sasada. We are delighted to let you know we have given you a position at our fashion school. We would love for you to come in and have a tour around when you are next available! Just reply to this email letting us know the dates you can come in and we will work around your schedule.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,
Jang Sookja

An excited squeal left Youngbin's mouth as her father came running in asking what was wrong.

"I got accepted, Dad!"

His face dropped realising there was no going back.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do honey?"

"One hundred percent. I am most certainly certain"

He let out a quiet sigh as his lips turned upwards. "Okay. If you need any help just let me know"

"Thank you Dad" she said whilst seeing her father walk back out of her bedroom. One person came to mind as she picked up the phone and immediately texted him.

zc

I got accepted!!
Delivered

The funny thing was she had only told her father and Chenle about her applying for fashion school. She wasn't sure why she didn't tell Jinsoo or Songah but she decided to tell them another time anyway.

She had also begun to wonder if she'd end up getting the job as one of the new NCT stylists. Yes, she did end up applying. In her eyes, the interview seemed to have gone well. And ironically that's when she got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Kim Youngbin!"

"Yes, it is, who's speaking?"

"This is Eunmi from the SM Entertainment styling team, we'd love to offer you the job here but beforehand it'll be great if you can come in for a trial day so you can meet all the members and who you'll mostly be working around. That's if you still want to join us!"

"Oh my god really? Um yes I'd love to"

"Brilliant! Will you be able to come in tomorrow?"

"Yes of course. What sort of time?"

"Let's say 10am. Just come in the doors you came through last time I'll be there waiting!"

"Yeah that would be fine"

"Perfect I'll see you tomorrow Youngbin"

"Thank you, bye!"

The phone went silent. "What the fuck"

Today must be my day..

☆彡

Walking through the main doors of the largest music company in Korea she could see Eunmi in the distance as she swiftly moved towards her.

Eunmi's face lit up and started waving her hand ferociously. "Oh, I'm so happy you're here! The boys are waiting for you"

Oh yeah, the boys.

She forgot to even tell Chenle about applying for the job let alone actually get it. It was definitely too late as they started making their way towards the elevator.

"Um so who would I actually be working for"

"Well you'll be working alongside me and another girl who you will be meeting tomorrow, but we'll mainly be focusing on creating outfits for NCT Dreams schedules more than the rest of NCT."