☆彡 8

Light peeked through the meshed curtains as the girl felt something rising up and down beneath her. She realised she had fallen asleep on her almost best friend. Her arm wrapped around his waist with his hand wrapped up in her hair, his other hand occupied her waist which seemed to have pulled her closer towards him.

The warmth the two shared made her hesitant to move she just closed her eyes again and drifted off back to sleep. This extra hour of sleep she was hoping for ended sooner than expected, an alarm blaring waking the both of them up. Chenle's arm moved from her waist to turn it off making him immediately snuggle back into her not paying attention. His eyes opened slightly to see the girl lying in his arms with her eyes still shut, refusing to open although she was well aware that he was awake.

She could feel his hand begin to move around on her scalp again, making her realise he was about to give her the V.I.P. scalp treatment that she had last night once again, immediately causing her to flutter her eyes open and look up at him.

Both their eyes met immediately as they stared at each other in silence, just their breaths being heard. The pair's faces were only inches apart, causing their breaths to bounce against each other. Her eyes unknowingly went down to his lips for just a second but it was enough for him to notice. The silence came to an end as Chenle spoke up. "Good morning sleeping beauty, not thinking about kissing me are you?"

"No! Don't be silly"

"Your eyes looking at my lips says otherwise"

"Oh piss off"

"Why are you always swearing at me, I did nothing wrong"

"You're always teasing me! That's what's wrong!"

"Oh. Well I like teasing you, so I'm going to carry on"

His statement made her giggle a bit, but not because she found it funny. It was more out of fear.

It took them about a minute to realise both their hands were still wrapped around each other and the fact they were still in close proximity. Both of them immediately cleared their throats as they pushed away and turned opposite ways.

"I should um, probably go. I have dance practice from 7 this morning."

She looked back over at him as they both maintained eye contact once again, except their faces had evident blushes on them. "Yeah I start at 9 so I'll see you later"

"Try and sleep for a bit longer yeah?"

She just hummed in response as he let himself out of the house.

☆彡

"So this is Kelly, she's the one who will be working with us. Kelly this is Youngbin" Eunmi introduced the two like it was a family gathering.

"Welcome! Oh my god you're so pretty"

"Oh stop it, thank you though. It's nice to meet you"

"Ah, she's so cute. You picked a good one!"

Youngbin ended up going all shy and just smiled at her words.

"Anyways, so we were scheduled to create outfits for the boys. Obviously, with their comeback around the corner, we kind of need to put it together fast. It'll be for their stages for 'Broken Melodies' however, they may be used in the future. So we do need to think about the long run as well" Eunmi started out with.