☆彡 20

August 3rd.

The 5th year since her Mom passed away, she decided to bring Chenle along with her to her grave to meet her.

Both stood there in silence, hands interlocked. The two of them kneeled down with their heads down.

A slight teardrop had come out of Youngbin's eyes as she mentally cursed at herself after promising she wouldn't cry. Chenle noticed this as he moved his other hand up to wipe the tear that fell, causing her to break down even more.

He pulled her closer dragging her into his embrace as he rubbed up and down her back to comfort her.

"Baby..."

The muffled sobs could be heard before his hand moved up to her hair to lightly stroke it knowing it was the best way to calm her.

"Baby she'll be so proud of you, please don't cry"

Youngbin pulled away and rested her chin on his chest looking up into his eyes. Her eyes are all puffy with tears still streaming down them.

He leaned down to peck her lips making her smile a bit more.

"Oh Chenle, I didn't know you'd be here" a voice came from behind them. Jinsoo was walking towards them with a bouquet of flowers.

"Jinsoo where's Dad?"

"I don't know, he said he would make his own way here?" She said before dragging her own sister out of Chenle's grip to hug her.

"He told me he was coming with you"

"Did he?"

"Yeah"

"Strange"

"I'm gonna go, give you two some space."

"Wait! Please stay bub" quickly stated before wiggling out of Jinsoo to grab Chenle before he could go.

"Okay," he said before taking a big breath awkwardly standing still not knowing what to do.

He knelt down in front of the tombstone and started speaking.

"Mrs Kim, I promise to always look after your daughter... and future grandkids. But besides the point, both of your daughters are doing amazing and will continue to do so." He leaned closer in order to whisper something which was inaudible to Youngbin but not Jinsoo.

As Youngbin kept wiping her tears, Youngbin smirked which caught the eyes of Youngbin. "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing."

Chenle turned around before making quick eye contact with Jinsoo and winking, also going unnoticed by the oblivious girl still in tears.

"Right enough crying, let's get you home. You okay with doing that Chenle?"

"Of course! Let's go, baby"

She grabbed his hand that was held out towards her, but before walking away she turned around to say bye to Jinsoo. Which to where she waved.

"Thank you"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you bub"

"For what?"

"For coming with me, I always hated coming on my own since Jinsoo would always just go during any free time she had."

"I'll make sure to come with you every year from now on"

"What about your schedules? It was hard getting even an hour off today"

"Fuck the schedules, you're more important"