Characters Introduction

Sharing the background and look and feel of the key characters. If you like a bit of mystery, come back after reading 5-6 chapters, else dive in :).

Have tried to minimize the spoilers you will read in the later chapters, also let me know if there any other you would like a description of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shubhi Khanna

Occupation: Financial consultant with a focus on family businesses and select clients

Occupation: Financial consultant with a focus on family businesses and select clients. Became a CA at her first attempt and even got a gold medal from the university. Now works as a private consultant helping family and small businesses with accounts.

Eldest daughter in the Khanna family, living in 'Khanna Kutir' with her extended family. She has a strong family support system.

Current Situation: She is juggling the responsibilities of work and being a single mother to Dyuti. She is helping with her sister Shuchi's wedding preparations, and dealing with the shock of encountering her ex-husband, Daivik Rawal.

Personality Traits: Resilient, intelligent, considered as a high achiever, family-oriented, and protective of her daughter. She's almost traumatized by her past with Daivik but finds solace in her close-knit family. She is considered auspicious by her family as many positive events happened around her birth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daivik Rawal

Background: Scion of the famous Rawal clan, they believe they still have the royal blood in their veins

Background: Scion of the famous Rawal clan, they believe they still have the royal blood in their veins. They branched out into businesses around the time of independence and have been quite successful. Daivik has a foreign MBA and six years ago was entrusted with the task to grow the family business in the USA.

Revealed to be the ex-husband of Shubhi and father of Dyuti. His unexpected encounter with Shubhi indicates a troubled and possibly unresolved past. He seems to be grappling with the consequences of his actions and choices, including the impact on his child and ex-wife.