Growl...

In werewolf lore and fantasy literature, a mate bond refers to a mystical or supernatural connection that goes beyond ordinary romantic or emotional relationships. The mate bond is often depicted as a powerful and unbreakable link that connects werewolf mates on various levels—physical, emotional, and even spiritual.

Authors Note:  🐾🐾

A big growl of gratitude to each one of you! @minnietina  @AKSHARA1904  @Stephanie28beatrix  @ArathyVs  @hellofeelas  @aadha_aloo  Your support, comments, and presence mean the world. Thanks for making "Growl" and this journey so special. Your engagement fuels the story, and I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride. 🌟 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Shubhi returned home, the house was still bustling with activity. Her mother was taking care of the post-marriage activities. Anita and Soumya were lazing around at one corner of the huge baithak, Shubhi's mom had insisted that they stay a few days more. They also knew that the family was emotional after Shuchi leaving for her in-laws place, so both the girls decided to stay the weekend with the family.

Shubhi, Anita and Soumya did not want the festivities to end. And that was despite the problems that Soumya's to-be- fiancée had created.

Anita: I heard someone special was there yesterday.

Shubhi: Who?

Soumya: Who was it?

Anita: Don't tell me you didn't realize!

Soumya: Are you talking about Daivik stammering beautiful, beautiful at Shubhi?

Anita: Really when did that happen?

Soumya: My idiot fiancée pushed me, and I crashed into Shubhi. Shubhi had crashed into Daivik, they both had fallen on the ground and when they got up, all he could say was beautiful, beautiful...

Anita: I knew he would be smitten but I did not expect stammering from him!

Shubhi: He was referring to the jewelry I wore.

Anita: Are you sure of that?

Shubhi: Not so much sure, he acted weird when I returned it to him

Soumya: Returned the jewelry? What? When?

Shubhi: In the afternoon when mom had sent me to the locker to keep some jewelry, I saw the box of jewelry from the Rawals, so decided to return it

Anita: I thought you would never step again in Rawal Residence

Shubhi: I went to his office.

Soumya: And he accepted it?

Shubhi: Not really.... he made a bit of fuss, but I told him that I wanted a clean break; I will start life anew...

Anita: Have you informed aunty? It was a huge security for Dyuti's future...

Shubhi: I know mom always thought we should use it for Dyuti's marriage.

Soumya: Couple of crores it would be worth if it is like mine....

Shubhi: But what is the point if he keeps thinking Dyuti is someone else's daughter? She is Dyuti Khanna not Dyuti Rawal...

Anita: That blind arrogant idiot!

Shubhi: That he is! But my bigger problem with him is that he thinks I am characterless!