Answers and Questions

Viren: So, tell me what happened exactly.

Sampat: Baba I have sketchy details as I was not there that night. I can put it together from what everyone talked about. Shubhi bhabhi was pregnant and came with her brother to talk to the family. Daivik bhaiya was not here, so they met your mom. Shilpa didi was also there in the house at that time. 

Viren: Do you know the conversation that happened in the house?

Sampat: The housekeeper and the cook (Mishraji) told me the next day. Maa ji was very rude to them. She did not even ask them for water and when bhabhi said that she was pregnant, she asked her whose baby it is?

Viren: hmm (not sure how to respond to it) then what did they say

Sampat: bhabhi said it was Daivik bhaiya's baby and Maa ji told her that it cannot happen- her son would never....

Viren: Sampat bhaiya don't cry, 

Sampat: It is horrible to think all this....speak all the things she said

Viren: But I need to know what happened that night....

Sampat: Maybe you will be the one to fix things finally....Krishna will finally have mercy on the family....

Viren: So tell me what happened then

Sampat: After Maa ji had turned her out, bhabhi collapsed outside the gates. She was crying already, Shilpa had called her characterless and told her that Daivik bhaiya was marrying her! I think she fainted, none of the newbies had the courage to help her! Idiots! Her brother, it seems, had to pick her up on his own and put her on the back seat of the car and took her home. It still hurts how badly she was treated.

Daivik could not stand what all he heard and accidentally hit the huge potted plant in front of him. It fell on the ground with a thud and he also lost balance. Viren and Sampat quickly walked towards him and Viren pretended that Daivik has just walked in from the French doors on the other side. They realize that Daivik has stubbed his toe and twisted his ankle. They help him to his room and when Sampat bhaiya walks out of the room, Viren sits in a chair across from Daivik who is nursing his foot, an ice pack is put on the swelling.

Viren: So what do you think?

Daivik: I am at a loss bhai, these photographs definitely tell a different story from what Sampat bhaiya told us...

Viren: And there are multiple witnesses for his version. The possibility of what he said seems higher....

Daivik: Mom never liked her, so she might have turned her out.....Shilpa had proposed to both of us so that part might also be true that she claimed that I was marrying her!

Viren: It seems this is what must have happened....your email...the email that was sent to you, looks like a lie

Daivik: Yes, you were right, the sequence was something else....