Investigation begins

The friends continued to chatter together. 

Soumya: So what did he say?

Shubhi: He apologized on behalf of his mom

Anita: Wow!

Shubhi: For me also it was tough to believe my ears, Daivik apologizing to me...for his mom's behaviour!

Soumya: He finally came to know what happened to you! He might come to his senses!

Shubhi: He knew about Mahesh bhaiya; even specifically apologized for him....

Anita: Girl, I smell a but there....

Shubhi: He...said I should not have claimed...that the child was his....to his mom...

Anita and Soumya (together): What!!

Shubhi: Apparently, his mother did not know that our marriage was consummated....

Soumya: What!

Anita: So he was okay to have the relation with you....but pretended to his family that you have not done it? Why?

Shubhi: Remember I am a lowly commoner....

Soumya: Whenever I think he is improving.....

Anita: He starts digging ....I mean the rock bottom that he has hit ...then he starts digging around that!

Shubhi: I also scored a hit (with a smile)

Soumya: How?

Shubhi: I punched him on his nose....I just could not stand him

Anita (patting on Shubhi's back): Good girl! I am proud of you!

Shubhi: Next time I will send Charan; I am not going to the hospital till his royalty is in town!

Anita: And you have other things to focus on!

Shubhi: I will be finishing the financial work for the boutique soon Somi!

Soumya: But we will meet soon

Anita: You are meeting her here and now!

Soumya: And we will meet again next week...it is uncle and aunty's 50th wedding anniversary, remember?

Shubhi: Oh yes, I should be able to finish the work around that time....and then the boutique ownership will change....

Anita: Your life will change Soumya...are you planning to quit? With uncle and aunt not at the helm?

Shubhi: Yeah Rawals are taking it over...

Soumya: The good thing is that the uncle and aunt will still oversee the day to day work despite the acquisition

Shubhi: And we also dont know which Rawal is taking it over.....hope it is not His Highness

Anita: Viren said once that it ties into the fashion business that Darsh is handling from the UK

Shubhi: Then Somi will never quit!

Soumya: Yes Darsh is still the love of my life....despite...my err...fiancee...I know I am doing this marriage for dad...

Anita: Your dad needs to let you live now!

Soumya: He says that you both have spoiled me....thankfully Shubhi has a huge joint family

Anita: And thankfully he has never pried into my past!!

Shubhi: Girls you are family!! This is your family now!!