All Change

An: Last chapter of season 1. Don't forget to vote and comment .

Kattegat

No one POV

Freya was walking up to Freya as Freya was holding a plate and Freya said "It's been three days" and Gyda said "We'll get her to eat."

Freya said "I'm worried."

Gyda said "It'll be fine, we'll all be okay" and Freya walked in and said "Mother?" and Freya walked up with the plate and Lagertha said "What are you doing here?".

Freya said "You haven't eaten in three days. What do you think?" and she put down the plate and Gyda said "Mother, you have to eat."

Lagertha said "I have fears."

Siggy said "Go to the Seer, ask if your fears will come true."

Lagertha said "It's sometimes better not to know one's fate."

Freya said "Can you eat a little bit" and Gyda said "Mother, we're worried."

Freya said "Please, please" and Lagertha said "Alright, only for you two" and Freya said "Thank you."

Lagertha said "Well, one day you both will have children of your own, and they will pester you like this" and Freya gave her a look and said "If by pestering, you mean caring, then I hope I do."

Lagertha smiled at her and said "Go on."

Later

Lagertha walked up to the Seer and the Seer said "Why have you come?" and Lagertha said " I am frightened for my husband."

The Seer said "Do you think your husband is in some kind of danger?" and Lagertha said "I've had strange and disturbing dreams."

The Seer said "What happens in your dreams?" and Lagertha said " Dark shapes come to me at night. Monstrous forms. When I wake, they skulk in the shadows, shapeless, but no sooner am I asleep than they creep forward again."

Seer said "Ah, yes. The shadows come from hell's hall. No one can ensnare them, not even the gods."

Lagertha said "What is it that they want?" and The Seer said "To take something from you."

Lagertha said"My life?" and the Seer said "No, something far more important to you than that."

Lagertha said "My husband's life? Tell me."

The Seer said "Why must you all force me up and unearth me to sorrows? Your husband is in danger, but not for his life. He is in danger from the magical world."

Lagertha said "How? Answer me."

The Seer said "I was unwilling to speak and I will say no more now!".

Inside

Freya walked around with Gyda and said "Do you think Mother will be alright?" and Gyda said "I think she will be."

Freya said "What about Father and Bjorn?" and Gyda said "Our brother is tough, made of strength, He'll be okay. I promise."

Freya said "Your the best."

Gyda said "Maybe you could go play with Henry since you love his company" and Freya said "Gyda, I we are only friends."

Gyda said "Uh huh, but it won't always be that way, imagine that you two together" and Freya said "Bjorn wouldn't like it, or others. "

Gyda said "Who cares what they think, what matters is what you think."

Freya said "Okay. Your a really good big sister" and Gyda said "I try."