Scarred

No one POV 

Henry looked over and saw Kattegat and looked at a tree, where it said that his son would be born. 

Henry woke up, Henry looked around and walked up to his horse and Ragnar said "And where are you going?". 

Henry said "I have to go back, Freya's giving birth" and Ragnar said "How do you know" and Henry said "It's hard to exxplain, but I saw it, and I've." 

Floki said "You were given a vision, since when could Christians do that" and Henry said "I don't have time for this, My wife is giving birth to our child, and I need to be there." 

Ragnar said "We'll begin to head out now." 

Henry said "Thank you." 

Kattegat

Freya gasped in pain as she screamed out as the labour begun and there were servants putting we cloths to her forehead. 

Freya screamed out in pain and said "Gods, I don't know why my mother could or how she could do this, or how Aslaug has , or how any does this." 

Freya gasped in pain and the Servant said "You must push, Freya." 

Freya said "What do you think I'm doing?". 

Freya screamed out in pain and kept pushing and Freya took a deep breath and Freya said "Will I die?". 

The Servant said "You will not die, the Gods have said you will have many children" and Freya said "Oh, great, I get to do this a few  more times." 

Freya gasped out in pain and kept pushing. 

Freya said "I can't, I can't." 

She screamed out. 

Outside of the room, Aslaug was with Siggy and Siggy said "Wait! Where are you going?" and Aslaug said "Out." 

Siggy said "Where? With whom?" and Aslaug said "It is not your concern." 

Siggy said "Oh, it is my concern, since you are once again leaving your children behind." 

Aslaug said "I know they will be safe with you." 

Siggy said "Are you going with him?" and Aslaug said "Just look after my children, it's all I ask." 

Siggy grabbed her and said "No." 

Aslaug said "What are you trying to do?" and Siggy said "I am trying to save you. It is not just the children. You have other responsibilities. Ragnar has left Kattegat in your care. There are folk who are waiting to see you. There are important matters to decide." 

Aslaug said "Let go of your queen." 

A maid walked up and said "There's news, Freya has begun her labours, her child is coming." 

Siggy looked over and said "Then I will do it. I will accept the responsibility.

In Freya's Room 

Freya gasped out in pain as she kept pushing and she screamed out  and Freya said "Siggy, siggy, please,I can't, I can't." 

Siggy said "Yes, you can you must." 

Freya screamed out in pain and kept pushing and screamed out and kept pushing and Freya kept pushing. 

Freya said "So, Aslaug has" and she screamed out and groaned in pain and Freya said "She's left, and the children are witih you, why are you not with them." 

Siggy said "I made a promise to your mother to look out for you" and Freya said "I am fine, I have many people looking over." 

She screamed out and kept pushing. 

Siggy said "This was many years ago, when you were a child, you need help, someone who's been through this." 

Freya screamed out and said "Aslaug has neglected responsibility, the people of Kattegat need you, and so do my little brothers, so if you wish to help me." 

She groaned and Freya said "Then help them, I have these capable women to help deliver my child." 

Freya screamed out in pain and said "Why won't this child come out" and the maid said "You must push again." 

Siggy said "There are people with them, people I trust." 

Freya screamed out in pain and said "I will die on this bed" and Siggy said "No, you will not, do not say that." 

Freya said "If it happens, promise me you'll tell Henry, and my mother, tell them that it's okay." 

Siggy said "I will not do that, because you will live." 

Freya screamed out in pain and a guard walked in and said "We can't find the boys." 

Freya looked up and said "Go, go find my brothers, as I said I have people helping me, go find my little brothers. Please." 

Siggy said "I'll be back soon, do not worry." 

Siggy walked away and Freya screamed out. 

Outside 

Ubbe and Hvitserk were running in a frozen pond and Siggy said "Boys, boys, do not , Boys stop. Stop! Ubbe, stop." 

The Ice began to crack and Ubbe and Hvitserk fall through the thick ice and Siggy dives in after them. 

Hardbard helps pulls them out as Siggy drowns and Ubbe and Hvitserk coughed. 

Hardbard said "It's alright, your alright" and Aslaug walked over and said "What happened?". 

In Freya's Room, 

Freya screamed out in pain as she kept pushing and the maid said "You are almost there, one more big push." 

Freya screamed out as she kept pushing and she kept pushing and fell back and said "I  can't, I can't anymore." 

The Maid said "Yes, you can one more push, and meet your child." 

Freya screamed out as she pushed again. 

They heard a baby crying and Freya looked up and said "Is it over, tell me it's over" and the Maid picked up the baby and said "It's a boy." 

Freya gasped and smiled and said "A boy, is he healthy?" and the Maid said "Yes, kicking like a goat." 

Freya said"Good, give him to me." 

Freya picked him and they put him in her arms and Freya smiled at him and said "Hello there, hello, my boy." 

Freya smiled and fell back and said "Hi, Odin." 

Aslaug opened the door and Freya looked up and smiled and said "Oh, your here." 

Aslaug said "You have a son." 

Freya said "Odin, where's Siggy?". 

Aslaug looked at her and looked down and Freya said "Aslaug, where's Siggy?" and Aslaug said "She saved my sons, they fell through the ice, but she drowned." 

Freya stopped and said "No no no." 

Aslaug said "She is with the Gods now, with her husband, sons and daughter. With your sister" and Freya said "Don't talk about my sister. You did not know her, you cannot speak about her." 

Aslaug said "I'm sorry." 

Freya looked at her and Aslaug walked away and Freya held Odin close.