The Lord's Prayer

Kattegat

No one POV 

Henry smiled at Freya and she touched her stomach and Henry smiled as he walked up to her in the hall and he touched her stomach. 

Henry said "So, King Horik brought his wife and children" and Freya said "Yes, Queen Gunnhild is quite the impressive women, stories surround her." 

Henry smiled and said "She's not the only one. Your quite impressive yourself along with many other things." 

Freya smiled and touched his cheek and they kissed. 

Freya said "Could you ever have imagined this, us with our little boy on the way" and Henry said "Oh, boy, how do you know it's a boy." 

Freya said"A feeling. I just know it" and Henry said "I suppose you will know, I will not pry in your mysteries." 

Freya smiled and Henry said "Our little Odin" and Freya smiled. 

Queen Gunnhild was speaking with Lagertha and Lagertha said " Oh, you are more famous, Gunnhild. The poets talk of your exploits. They tell how you killed Swein Forkbeard when he invaded Gotaland." 

Gunnhild said "And they say that you are now an earl in your own right! How did it happen?" and Lagertha said "I killed my husband when he invaded." 

Gunnhild and Lagertha laughed and Gunnhild said "It seems your daughter is famous like you, a mighty warrior deadly with an axe, and has a story of love ,Marrying a Christian, falling in love with someone so different." 

Lagertha said "Freya has always's been different, I'm very happy for her and for my future Grandchild." 

Floki walked up to King Horik and Horik said "What is it?" and Floki said "Don't you remember. I heard you were going to put a proposition for me?" and King Horik said "Was I?". 

Floki said "Yes! And I am still waiting!" and King Horik said "The thing is, Floki, I'm not entirely sure I can trust you." 

Outside, Bjorn walked up to Porunn and said "Porunn, you are a free woman now. What will you do with your freedom?" and Porunn said "I will use it to choose." 

Bjorn said "To choose what?" and Porunn said "You don't understand. When I was a slave, I loved you. You were the first to treat me as if I was not a slave. But now, I have choices." 

Bjorn said "There are plenty of other women here." 

Porunn said "That is your first mistake." 

Freya was talking to Athelstan and Athelstan said "Odin" and Freya said "If it's a boy, which I know he is, if it's a girl, we will name her Gyda for my sister." 

Athelstan said "And you are sure it's a boy" and Freya said "I can feel it, I just it's difficult to explain it's an instict." 

Athelstan said "Well, I hope the child is healthy" and Freya said "Me too" and Athelstan said "And you'll have many others, I think." 

Freya said "Yes, I think we will, I am glad that you are here,so is Henry" and Athelstan said "Yes, I am have you thought about." 

Freya said "Thought about what?" and Athelstan said "I know you are happy to have a child, but Henry is the rightful heir to. Any children, any sons you two have will be at risk, I only say so you can prepare yourself." 

Freya said "I know, If it comes to it, I will protect them, but the way he thinks of us, he won't" and Floki walked up and said "Why did you come back, priest? Nobody wants you here. You betrayed the gods! You betrayed all of us. It's your fault Rollo's going to die."