Born Again

Kattegat 

No one POV 

Freya was holding Odin who is now six months old and Freya pointed to the map and said "Look, look what's there, oh is that a map, yes." 

Odin touched it and Freya said "Is that where your going to visit" and Henry smiled and said "Are you going to be a traveller, go all over the place." 

Freya laughed and Henry said "i mean he's already getting stubborn, so I fear for those souls that tried to stop him." 

Freya smiled and said "Are you to conquer land, yeah."

Athelstan smiled and Ragnar said "If we could focus" and Athelstan said "This is the River Seine. Now I don't know where it starts, but it arrives here and it widens. It widens around this island. And on this island... Is Paris. It has these walls all around. They are high and thick. And towers everywhere." 

Henry said "But how do they get into the city?" and Athelstan said "There was a bridge. At least one. Like this." 

Ragnar said "What defenses did they have?" and Athelstan said "I was just a monk. I did not notice such things at the time." 

Ragnar said "Well what do you say now?" and Athelstan said "Now? I would say this city is impregnable." 

A maid ran in and said "Princess Freya." 

Freya looked up and the maid said "Porrunn has gone into labour" and Freya looked up and said "I'll be right there, it's okay, Odin, I just need to help Aunt Porrunn bring your cousin into the world. It's okay, it's okay." 

Henry said "Here, I" and Athelstan said "May I?" and Freya said "Yeah, sure, you want to go to Athelstan, yeah he's going to hold you while I'm trying to help your aunt give birth to your cousin. Okay." 

Athelstan picked him up and Freya walked away. 

In Porrun's Room 

Freya was helping and Aslaug was also helping and Porunn screamed and Freya said "It won't be long now, it'll be soon." 

Porunn said "Go away, Bjorn! No! I don't want this child. I don't want this child! I don't want this child!" and Bjorn said "I do." 

Freya said "She doesn't mean it, she's in labour everyone says that when they're there, believe me" and Porunn said "It will be weak, deformed." 

Freya said "You will love it the same, okay this baby is coming, whether you like it or not, your almost there, push." 

Porunn said "I can't" and Freya said "Yes, you can, you have to,believe me, I know what it is like,  but just one more push and it's over. Go."  

Porunn screamed in pain and pushed and a baby was crying and Freya picked her up and said "It's a girl." 

Freya handed the baby girl to Porunn and Porunn looked at her and Bjorn said "Give her to me." 

He picked up the baby girl and said"I am a father." 

Freya said "You have a perfect daughter." 

Bjorn said "She's the most beautiful child I've ever seen." 

Freya smiled and Aslaug helped out Porunn and Freya said "Do you two have a name yet?" and Bjorn said "I have a name, if Porunn agrees. I would like to call her Siggy. Siggy who saved the sons of Ragnar." 

Freya smiled and Aslaug looked down and Porunn nodded  and Bjorn said "It is alright, sweet Siggy. May the gods watch and protect you, my sweet daughter." 

Freya smiled. 

Bjorn said "Her and Odin will play well together" and Freya said "Yeah, he'll really enjoy it. As well as our little brothers."