Boneless

Kattegat 

No one POV 

Freya was sitting down with Lagertha and Bjorn and Bjorn said "Marriage must be a good thing, you seem very happy." 

Freya said "I am" and Lagertha said "I'm very happy for you and your husband, it seems I'll be a grandmother soon enough." 

Freya looked up and said "Someday, but I'm still not" and Lagertha said "I did not mean to pressure you, it's been said, it is your prophecy, you will have children, Freya, and what children they will be." 

Freya said "I know, I'm happy I had the choice to marry the men I love" and Lagertha said "Yes, my daughter, but it won't be easy, it will be a battle , there will be people very against it." 

Freya said "I let them, I don't care what they think." 

King Horik walked up and said "We must prepare to go to Wessex. Obviously, we must leave soon." 

Lagertha said " I have to return to my territories. I have to prepare my ships. It will take some time." 

King Horik said " How much time?" and Bjorn said " Just enough time. " 

Freya said"No more, no less, King Horik." 

Porunn walked up and said "Your father has a new child." 

Bjorn said "A son?" and Porunn said "Yes." 

King Horik said " I must congratulate your father. It is never a bad day to have a son. The gods cannot stop offering him their blessings." 

Erlendur said "I, too am happy for Earl Ragnar, Freya, I hope the same of you." 

King Horik said "Yes, I hope you have a son, or a child soon, Children show that your marriage is fruitful and that the Gods are in your favor of your marriage." 

Freya smiled and said "Thank you, King Horik." 

Lagertha looked at Porunn and said "Who are you?" and Porunn said "Porunn." 

Lagertha said " I meant, who are you to my son?" and Bjorn said "She is a servant, a slave" and Freya said "Who you are madly in love with." 

Bjorn looked at her and Freya said "I'll tell you what you once told me, I have eyes." 

Bjorn said "You are right."

They smiled. 

Lagertha said "I'm glad you both are happy, and you both know love." 

Later 

Freya was seeing Lagertha off and King Horik said "Don't be too long" and Lagertha said "I won't." 

King Horik said "I need you. If the three of us are equals, we need each other. But one cannot be more equal than the other." 

Lagertha said "You mean Ragnar." 

King Horik said "You and I are at least his equal, and Ragnar must come to understand this." 

Lagertha said "I agree." 

Siggy said "Lagertha! To keep you warm." 

Lagertha said "What is wrong with Ragnar's new son?" and Freya siad "Is my brother okay?". 

Siggy said "Nothing. Be safe" and Lagertha said "How loyal you are, Siggy" and Siggy walked away and Freya and Lagertha hugged. 

Lagertha said "Do not listen to any of them, I know that your marriage is what the Gods wanted" and Freya said "How do you know?". 

Lagertha said "The seer knew it would happen, and children would come, eventually, do not rush yourself, there is no need. Children will come when they come, and believe me they will make you very happy."