Treachery

Winchester 

No one POV 

Freya was standing next to Henry as they approach and Henry said "Your father is going to kill me" and Freya said "Why? Because we kissed." 

Henry said "We did a lot more than that, and we are not married" and Freya said "Do you regret it" and Henry said "No, but there are rules." 

Freya said "I don't understand that about you, and where you come from, there's all these rules you must follow, such as do not murder, but yet others can murder and not be punished for it." 

Henry said "Well, you have rules like that too." 

Freya said "True, but I still have never understood it, Do you wish to stop" and Henry said "No. I quite enjoy it." 

Freya said "Well, anything that can be so enjoyable can't be wrong can it" and Henry said "I see all of those were right about us." 

Freya said "I suppose" and Henry said "It is quite an interesting story, we are opposites, the Viking and the" and Freya said "Christian, perhaps they might sing a son about us." 

Henry laughed and looked at her and Freya said "Alright, why do you look very worried" and Henry said "You know, my past , that assassin my treacherous uncle sent won't be the last, It'll be more, a future with me is dangerous." 

Freya said "I know. You should know by now, I'm not afraid of danger." 

They walked up to a moneastry and Ragnar said "What is that place?" and Athelstan said " It's a Christian church, a minster. A large one. It may be Winchester." 

Ragnar said "Is it important? " and Henry said "If it is Winchester, Saint Birinus is buried there. It's a place of great pilgrimage." 

Freya said "And will there be treasure there?" and Athelstan said " Yes. A lot of treasure." 

Floki smiled and noticed something while looking over at Freya and Henry and Floki said "What's up with you two?". 

Freya said "What?" and Floki said "You seem different." 

They moved towards Winchester and Ragnar said "What is it with you two, your smiling a lot" and Freya said "Yes, I smile, Father, I can smile when I'm happy." 

Ragnar said "No, no it's not that, see you've always been a terrible liar" and Freya said "Oh, that's not true, I can lie when I need to, like when I hold back my distain for Aslaug." 

Ragnar said "You insult her every chance you get" and Freya said "Believe me, that is holding back. If I were a terrible liar, I would have said much more when you said I should marry an old man." 

Ragnar said "I did not say you should marry an old man" and Freya said "Oh no no right, you only suggested it. I marry King Horik. Like I'm some cow to be sold off for a good prize." 

Ragnar said "That is not what I meant,you've been alone these few years alone and angry. I only want you to be happy." 

Freya said "And the fact that you would benefit from that marriage does nothing to suade your decision. I haven't been alone." 

Ragnar said "What about a family, do you not want children some day" and Freya said "I do, but when I marry, it will be of someone of my choosing, I don't care what others think." 

Freya rode up closer. 

They are spotted and the townspeople hide inside the church, while defending soldiers take their stand against the Northmen.

Freya took out a bow and arrow and they fought the defending soldiers. 

Freya was fighting another one while another pulled out his sword and Freya kept fighting and she was brought down and the man turned and Henry stabbed him.