Answers In Blood

Inside 

No one POV 

Everyone was seeing each other again and Rollo said "Lagertha, you're the last person I expected to see here. You and your warriors are as welcome to us As spring after the hardest and most bitter winter." 

Lagertha said "Rollo, my son and I are only too glad To come to Ragnar's aid." 

Bjorn walked up to Henry and Bjorn said "Everyone has grown, Henry, I wish to thank you for being there for my sister." 

Henry said "You don't need to , in truth she was there for me too" and Freya smiled and Bjorn said "Although, you know that if you were to hurt her." 

Freya said "Bjorn." 

Henry said "I wouldn't dare to, and I know that she would fight back first, and she's a very fierce warrior." 

Freya smiled and said "Well, don't count yourself short, your a fierce warrior as well" and Rollo walked up and said "Freya and all the gods, Bjorn, You're a big bastard now." 

Bjorn said "Thank you, Uncle." 

Rollo said "Still can't grow a beard, though. Everything is new now." 

Torstein said "Good to see you, Bjorn." 

Floki said "Yes... Yes. You stayed true to your path. You see him, Helga? He's all grown up!" and Floki and Bjorn hugged. 

Bjorn said "I missed you so much." 

Floki said "You look stronger than your father. Come, what have they been feeding you?! You look like you've been eating a cow a day. Which is more than your sister eats." 

Bjorn said "You are the one to talk" and Freya said "Ha." 

Aslaug walked up to Lagertha and said "I am grateful to see you." 

Lagertha said "Thank you, princess Aslaug." 

Sigurd coos softly in Aslaug's arms and Freya said "Come on" and Freya led Bjorn over to them and Bjorn said "Princess." 

Aslaug said "My sons: Ubbe and Hvitserk. " 

Lagertha said "I am pleased to see you. I always knew that, some day, I would meet some more of Ragnar's sons." 

Ubbe said "How did you know" and Freya bent down in front of them and said "Well, there is the Seer, and the Seers get prophecies from the Gods, He can see what the Gods will allow her to see." 

Ubbe said "Oh. Who's that" and Freya said "That is our brother Bjorn" and Ubbe said "From the stories." 

Freya said "Yes, from the stories." 

Hvitserk said "Hi." 

Bjorn said "And you have a baby? May I?" and Aslaug said "His name is Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye." 

Lagertha said "After your father?" and Aslaug said "And after his own father." 

Ragnar said "Enough with the pleasantries, let's make a plan." 

Lagertha said "So?" and Torstein said "Even with your additional forces, Lagertha, We cannot attack Kattegat and hope to succeed. Jarl Borg is well dug in." 

Lagertha said "What do you propose?" and Rollo said "We want to drive Jarl Borg out of Kattegat. He has no idea we have been reinforced." 

Torstein said "And what would make him leave Kattegat Where he can winter in safety?" and Rollo said " The one thing that would threaten His whole existence there." 

Floki said "And what would that be?" and Rollo said "Food.  A few of us will go into the town And destroy the winter grain stores." 

Floki said "I will do it, I will go."