Chapter 36

AGENT LIM

Last night was magical, everything was perfect and fell into place.

It was perfect and magical to the point that I didn't want to put an end to it I just wanted to live in that moment together with the girl I love.

It was something that I will look back on when we become old together and it is one of the amazing feelings that I will share with her every day of course if given a chance.

Ang baduy mo, Mikha! Nang liligaw ka palang ng lagay na yan ah.

But honestly, last night was the night that I finally let go of my past and began to focus on my present and also look forward to the future.

Nakakatakot, oo. Nakakatakot sumubok at sumugal ulit pero ngayon mas nangingibabaw yung tuwa at pagmamahal. Hanggang ngayon it feels like I'm still on the cloud nine.

I woke up this morning feeling so happy, excited, and in love, halo-halo na sya to be exact.

That's strange, right? After years of being broken and afraid to love again, here I am now trying and taking a risk for a girl that I promise na hindi ko pwedeng mahalin at magustuhan.

Sobrang mapag laro talaga ng tadhana. I got that taste of my own medicine nga naman talaga.

Last night was the first time that we talked more deeply about topics, shared different thoughts, and most of all we talked about ourselves and got a chance to know each other even more. But of course, there are things that I cannot tell her pa rin kaya I am very careful sa mga words na binibitawan ko.

I want to tell her the truth pero I know as well na hindi magiging madali yon but soon, kapag okay na lahat, I will be going to tell her everything.

Sa dami nga nang napag usapan naming dalawa ay late na rin kami naka uwi from last night, I sent her to her unit and ako naman ay dito sa bahay dumiretso since pinauwi ako nila Papa for weekend family bonding.

The first thing I did nang makapag ready ako ay itext sya, naging daily routine ko na rin kasi na lagi syang tinetext sa umaga. I just sent her a good morning message since hindi naman kami magkikita ngayon dahil may sarili kaming plan this weekend but I'm planning to ask her for another date probably this Sunday night or pwedeng this evening din after ng mga errands namin but of course kung papayag sya. Ayoko rin naman na maka disturb sa family time nila.

I went straight to kitchen para mag prepare ng cereal, I just miss it lang kaya gumawa ako but then I saw Manang Fe na nag peprepare ng meal namin kaya I decided na tumulong na rin, sanay rin naman akong magluto. Kapag kasi hindi namin trip nila Colet yung foods na nasa cafeteria ay nag luluto nalang kami kaya nasanay din ako.

I decided to add French toast para complete na yung breakfast meal, since our family loves coffee hindi mawawala yon sa breakfast namin, I began to place the bacon, sausage and eggs sa plate.