Chapter 46

Note: Happy Hearts Day, Everyone! Thank you for waiting and still supporting kahit matagal yung updates. Kapit lang, we're almost there :)

-

AGENT LIM

I still remember the loud gunshots.

I still can remember how I would run faster just to save her.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was shot.

All I could hear was everyone was panicking and when I looked at Aiah, she was crying while holding onto my hand

"Call the Ambulance!"

Someone shouted that's the last word I heard before I closed my eyes.

Suddenly,

I heard a voice...

A familiar voice...

Someone was talking to me, I tried to recognize that voice and I did.

"Mikhs, please move your finger for us again. Can you do that?" Rinig kong tanong ni Colet and I'm pretty sure someone's holding my hand.

It took me some minutes to adjust and move a bit.

I slowly opened my eyes and yung liwanag ng ilaw mula sa kisame yung bumungac sakin. It took me some time to adjust to the light. 

"Mikha.."

It's Aiah, I look at her and smile.

She's crying while she's smiling in front of me, I tried to reach for her face and wipe away her tears kahit nang hihina pa ako and luckily, I did.

When I look at my surroundings ay nakita ko sila Colet, they're smiling to me as well. Si Maloi and Mikki even sila Luke lang pala yung wala dito ngayon.

It's been what na ba? Hindi ko na alam kung ilang araw na akong natutulog. Feeling ko ay sobrang pagod na pagod ako kahit natutulog lang naman ako.

"It's been 3 weeks, Mikha." Sabi ni Jho

So, 3 weeks akong nakatulog? That was too long.

"I'll call the doctors." Sabi ni Gwen at lumabas ng room ko.

Nang lumabas si Gwen ay inalalayan ako nila Aiah para makaupo. Nangangawit na rin kasi ako ng nakahiga, it's been three weeks ba naman.

"Do you want some Water, Mikha?" Aiah ask

"Yes, please. Feeling ko I'm so thirsty." Sabi ko naman sa kanya.