Acknowledgements

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot believe that I have officially finished writing A Court of Dreams and Promise. It's been a wild, wild ride, and I'd like to thank you so much for being apart of it.

First off, I would like to thank the people who read this and were excited about it every step of the way, who encouraged me every chapter, every word, every milestone I hit. So, thank you to SL, IP, LM, and CY (you know who you are.)

Second of all, thank you so much to the devoted readers on Archive of Our Own and Wattpad. If I didn't have people like you reading through and encouraging me through every read, every comment, every kudos or vote, I wouldn't have published A Court of Dreams and Promise online in the first place.

And third, thank you to anyone who listened to me drone on and on about the plans I had for this book, or helped me to plan when I couldn't think straight.

A special, special thank you to the folks I did NANOWRIMO (National Novel Writing Month) with, and to the folks that I went on that big writing trip this summer with. You all are my inspiration, and you helped me out more than you could ever know.

And to the readers – thank you for taking the time to read my book. It means more to me than you could even imagine. So, thank you.