some more characters 🤎🖤

Divij Singh raichand  .
Brother of Atharva,23 year old .listen to his brother only . Same as atharva but a little mild. Loves his brother but doesn't show it .

Can kill anybody on his brother's command.

                           Darshit Rathore    .

             Best friend of Atharva ,just as cruel as his friend.Born to kill. His friends are his family. Loves his mother the most.

A top-notch hacker and mafia underboss .
Second in command.

                             Ritvik chouhan                       

Bff of Atharva ,consiglier .26 years old .

Ceo of chouhan enterprises,have an excellent knowledge about guns .

Have a charming smile which can attract millions but behind this charming smile lies a beast .

                             Reyansh Malhotra.   

        Md of Malhotra pvt ltd.  A genius in technology, owner of his tech company . Loves always having an upper hand , doesn't like to share . A devil in disguise is a synonym for him . 25 year old..

Doesn't have any position in mafia world but doesn't mean he doesn't kill or is not included in this world .

A well known figure both in mafia world and outside world .once u r on his bad side no one can save u ,not even mafia .

Helps his friends with the killing to hacking in all . A sniper .25 year old .

                         Urvashi Rathore.         

Mother of Darshit ,a motherly figure to all the devil's .loves all of them as her own sons .when their own family treated them as trash ,she was there for them but life didn't played fair with her which broke her .But for the happiness of his sons she never shed a tear and they swear to never let her shed any tear. 53 years old .

So ,these are all the characters which would be focused on mainly the family would be introduced slowly with every chapter ,they don't share any bond with their family .like I told all of them are fucked up in their own way .

Will they become each other's family or....?

This book will have a mention of LGBTQ as well not in detail but a little bit .

I have planned to continue writing it maybe someday someone will read it or not ...

Now I'm writing just bcz i want to ....

In next chapter we will meet the namesake family of our main leads .

Till then bye!

Thanks!!🌼