chapter-2( chehre)

Kshitija's pov:-

After that phone call ,she left shekhawat's house from her room window .

She was in a dilemmas after learning all this ,the hope which she was carrying all her life was destroyed today.

She wanted to end her life but that's not a solution to her problem.she always dreamed of having a normal family but she didn't have one .

She entered her cell called which is not less than hell in earth .

"Where is he?"   She asked Coldly .

All the men there were startled by her voice as it is not that dark today but a little broken.

She asked again "where the fuck is he?" 

'Inside Mam'  one of  the man replied.

She left for the area where that man was ,and there he  was tied  to the chair .there was not a single scratch on his face as she told her people.

She came forward and he tried to wriggle out of chair , watching it a dry chuckle left from her mouth "aww,you are afraid now!

But you were not afraid while doing all this ,were you ?"

" Don't worry I won't kill you that easily, after all you don't deserve to die this soon"

" Bring his file"she said to ahaan .

(Ahaan is one of the best hacker and sniper in her team).
'Yes mam' he said .

Then he brings out his file .

The man who was tied in the chair was afraid for his life as he knew about her cruelty.

She started reading his file aloud "so you used to sell drugs to underage people by forcing them and u even tried to molest them".

' no ,i didn't ' replied the man .

You mean my information is wrong " . She looked at Ahaan to confirm that he has checked the file correctly.

'it is correct ma'am ' ahaan replied looking at her.

" Untie him" she ordered

And soon he was untied from the rope but next the unexpected blow met his leg .
It hitted the back of his knee that he couldn't stand anymore.

He was on his knees when another blow hitted him and she was looking at this without any emotions.

Then she got up and the terror was clearly visible in the man's eye .
He said ' please let me go ,please .I promise i won't do it again '

" Didn't we already gave you a chance last time and asked u to live peacefully and let others live too"

"But you didn't listen .now rest permanently in hell after going through this hell on earth".

She came forward and wore the knuckle buster on her hand and landed a blow on his jaw .

Which caused the blood to flow out of his jaw .

Again a blow landed on his other side of jaw and it caused the dislocation of his jaw

She took of the knuckle buster and move forward towards him .

She gripped his shoulder and pressed the joint in a way to dislocate it but due to his wriggling.the joint was opened not dislocated and it caused an immense cry from man but she didn't care at all .

Then she pressed some more points and now he was not able to move a single inch and the immense pain which he was feeling was on another level.

She came close to him and rubbed salt on his jaw and dislocated his another shoulder.

The man was a crying mess now .

But it was not all .
And everybody knew that he was going to die  horribly.

In the morning there was a news which was continuously flashing on t.v" last night a man was found hanging in the market by a tree ,he was brutally beaten that it was hard to recognise his face bcz some part of his body was also burnt "

She switched off the t.v listening to all this .

Soon her mobile wringed and she pick up her call , the first words she heard was"it was you,right?".

" And why do you think so? " She replied .

" The way he was killed was quite clear to make out that he was killed by agent world people's "

" And it was you who warned him last time".

You really had to do this?

" What are you expecting from me then?"
She replied .

He sighed bcz he knew he can't win an argument from her so he said.

" Bachee ,what happened?
Why are you sounding like this?" He asked .

" Nothing "she replied.

" Ok, the information about Atharv Singh raichand is ready , we will meet up at your house before they come to visit you "  saying this he cut the call.

Later at 10 :00 am in the morning they decided to meet.

At raichand's place :-

"Today we are going to shekhawat palace to see her " said kalyani.

"Do whatever you want" he said and got up to leave the place but before he can.

' you are coming with us ' said kalyani and left from there .
He sighed and left for his chamber and then came his p.a.'s call.

He works for him both in underworld and in his company.

"Sir , Joshua is no more .He was killed last night " he said .

"By whom" asked atharv.
" Sir it was someone from agent world and there was files with his dead body .

He tried to betray us as well but he was killed before we can get our hands on him".

Atharv knew the reason because of which he was killed .
He knew about agent world because they have done some deal with them .
And they worked on some projects .

" Search about her" Atharv said to him sharing  kahitija 's pic .

After that he left for his room .

And he was ready in his all black attire and came downstairs .

And there stood his friends .
All of them were there except reyansh.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?"
He asked them with an irritated face.

" We were invited by autie " all of them replied together.

" Koi dawat nhi h ki aunty ne bulaya tha bolke aa gye ".