Chapter -16

After Urvashi ,

After Urvashi ,

Atharv's all friends left , there was no commotion in hall....

It was silent as if no one lived there ...

It was around 6 pm , when a loud voice was heard from the hall downstairs, kshitija came to check out that what happened...

She looked at Malini who was standing there with red face and was yelling on one of maid ....

" How dare you to spill this tasteless tea on my clothes? Do you know how much expensive is this saree of mine? You can't even afford it even if you pay with your whole life salary ...."

The maid was looking down and there were tears in her eyes.....

Kshitija was going to ignore this as she can't say much here , she was about to turn when her sight fell on her( maid) face , she was a little elder than kshitija, kshitija looked keenly at her face and noticed that there was slap mark on her face ...

She came towards her ,,, and asked " what happened?"

Malini looked at her and said " Don't speak in my matters, keep to yourself...."

Kshitija ignored her and again asked the same maid " what happened to your face ?"

She didn't said anything and was still sobbing ....

Kshitija looked at her carefully as there were scratches as well on her cheek ...

She looked back at Malini and asked " what happened sasu ji ?"

Malini looked at kshitija with her deadly glare but it didn't matter to her ...

Kshitija kept staring at Malini and asked again " what did she do sasu ji ?"

Kshitija looked at the maid who was still standing there with her head hung low....

Malini finally answered in her venomous voice " this dumb doesn't know anything and dropped that shitty tea on my expensive saree .... Fucki*g b*..."

Before Malini could complete her sentence , they heard the sound of footsteps..... The sound was quite loud as there was pin drop silence there...

Kshitija turned around to look who the person is , it was Atharv who came downstairs in his casual clothes....

He had a dark aura around him and his cold demeanor was something different, kshitija noticed all the changes in him , he was having a different aura since he came here than the one he had when they were in car ...

He came forward and went towards that maid and asked ....

" What happened Radhika?" He asked in his cold voice....

" N.. nothing" radhika tried to say and looked up at him but seeing his glare , she again looked at the floor...

" I'm asking something" Atharv roared ...

But nobody replied anything...

Seeing the tense atmosphere, kshitija spoke up...

" Radhika spilled some tea on sasu Ji's saree and she was scolding her ...." Before kshitija could complete her words , Atharv came forward and looked at radhika's cheek ....he turned it gently with his hand and this time he yelled seeing blood on her cheek " how did this happen?"

Malini was silent till now but finally spoke up ..." This bitch spoiled my saree which she can't pay for even with her life ..."

" Shut up mrs. Raichand before I cut that vicious tongue of yours ... And how dare you to slap her ? If you forgot then let me tell you , you are living on my money and the girl you slapped is my sister ... Mind it ..

She is a professional chief , not your maid ..!"

Atharv announced in a loud voice and everybody came out of their rooms hearing these loud voices...

" From now on , Radhika won't do anyone's work , she was here as a professional cook only for the wedding function and about her being able to pay for that saree of yours , her brother is alive who can buy hundreds of those sarees....."

So , mind your language while talking to my peoples....

Saying so he turned towards radhika who was looking down and said in his cold voice "How many times do I need to remind you to become strong and learn how to reply people in their own way " he said while looking deadly in her eyes ....

And she just nodded while all the people were standing there as statue ..

Kshitija saw this side of Atharv first , him showing his love and care for someone was rare but the way he addressed radhika and scolded her , she was clear that he has some deep feeling or truths he is hiding beneath ....

She left from there and at night they had dinner....

Kshitija's room was next room opposite to atharv's room ...

She sat there with her laptop and saw vikrant's mail, her prey was captured and kshitija looked at the time as she has to leave now only...

It was 10 pm only ,,, she left from the window of her room as it was the closest room to back exit ....

After some time she reached at her dungeon,, she covered her face with a mask and took a knife with her , she entered inside and saw her already tied with wire , kshitija came forward towards her and chuckled ...

The prey looked up at kshitija and asked her " who the hell are you and why am I here ? "

Kshitija looked at her fearless eyes and she wanted to see fear in them for even thinking about taking her brothers life ...

" Well whoever knows about me dear , don't stay alive for much time ... And I want to see fear in these black orbs of yours . "

Saying so kshitija took the knife in her hand and placed it on her chin and asked "why ?"

So , hey guys hope you are doing well .. this is the new chapter

And if you guys loves watching k-drama k-pop or just simply interested in Korean language them check out my other book

If you guys want i will provide the link in comment section

Thankyou!