chapter -13 ( a new beginning)

I'm Posting  this chapter only as a gift to all my friends for this Holi

I'm updating as soon as I have written it , so please bear my mistakes in it for now only...

After bidding bye to everyone, they left for raichand mansion.....

It was 6:30 am in the morning, due to winter it was still dark outside .....

Kshitija was not crying any more ....

She just had a blank stare ....

There was complete silence in the car , it was not awkward silence but more like soothing....

Kshitija took out her mobile from her bag , she took out a separate sim from the strap of her heel , she inserts it
in the mobile with the help of safety pin....

She checked out all the mails ....

There were a lot of request for her to accept to kill peoples but there was a particular request or more like a deal with an order was there which caught her attention.....

When she was just about to click on that mail , she received two more mails ....

She opened the earlier mail and reading it came a smile on her face , she looked at her right side , where her husband was busy in his mobile....

It is a deal for which she is being offered 20 crores and the position of  consiglier  in the mafia world ....

She just smirked looking at it and looked at Atharv for more time  than she was required to....

Feeling a stare on him ,Atharv turned his face towards her ....

"What?" He asked ....

Kshitija:  "  Feels like your position is in danger Mr.Raichand .."  she said ...

Atharv was looking at her with a calculative gaze ....

She forwarded him a screenshot of the email she received. " Check out your mailbox" saying so , she waited for him to check the mail....

After reading the mail , there was just a smirk on his face , there was not even an ounce of fear on his face ....

" Really , they are thinking that Raichand blood is this cheap...impressive "

" How about i accept this deal Mr.Raichand ? As I'm now going to live so close to you , i will have all the best chances anybody could ever get ...." She said ...

Atharv's pov:-

I was checking all the important mails from my company and my secretary who helps me in both places....

I was just checking my mails when I felt a stare over me ....

I turned my head to look and saw her looking at me "what" I asked ?