chapter-11 ( part-2)

Boys played a lot of songs and now most of them were sleepy .

Kshitija mehendi has dried and now she is engulfed in a thick comforter with her head lying on advit's shoulder and hunar's head on her shoulder....

Later they all slept as it was already 2-3 in morning...

In the morning at 7 am , kshitija heard a lot of sound which was irritating her a lot and others were also getting disturbed with their sleep. First she ignored it and snuggled more into her comforter but the sounds were not stopping at all and she had to get up finally.

She checked the time in her mobile and it was just 7:30 in the morning.

After that others also got up from their sleep .

Kshitija left the room for taking a bath as she has a lot of things to get done before tomorrow as it's her wedding tomorrow.

She freshened up and prepared tea as her head was hurting because of lack of sleep.

First she was going to prepare for herself only but then decided to prepare for others as well....

Her henna has a dark marron colour which was looking really good on her white - wheatish skintone.....

Soon other's also arrived in hall and she asked one of the worker to serve them tea and took her cup to sit on the sofa beside hunar who was clutching her head in her hand .

Kshitija said " listen, i have to get outside at night  to get some work done and will try to  come back till tomorrow morning. Until then you have to manage other's from asking about me "

Hunar who was earlier clutching her head ,now put her palm on her forehead

" Where are you going , and how will I manage them ? "

" I have got emergency for a case and would have to go there " kshitija replied.

" Just tell them that I'm ill or on my periods for old ladies , they won't ask about me after this possibly ."

" I'll try but can't guarantee anything."

"Ok, just try " replied kshitija.

After sometime Atharv also came there with his friend.

And urvashi bring him and darshit  a cup of coffee and tea for the rest.

Urvashi came towards and asked to see her henna claded hands  ,just when she took kshitija's hand in her hand to look at her henna , kshitija's mobile ringed .

Kshitija looked at urvashi and took her mobile from couch with her other hand and picked up the call .

Ahaan : " mam ,we captured him "
Kshitija: file?
Ahaan understood that there was someone else with kshitija so she was asking about it in this way ...

Ahaan : " he is behind Joshua or we can say that he is the reason of most of the sex rackets being runned here in Rajasthan and he has the support of MLA as well.

Kshitija: who is he?

Ahaan: " Ranvijay tawar, i will forward all the information, we have got till now and there is a file whose lock is not broken yet mam "

Kshitija: i will look into it ....

Urvashi ,when saw that kshitija is not on call now , she said " this is looking really good,beta"

Kshitija: thankyou aunty ji .....

And urvashi left from there and went near Atharv and forwarded her hand towards him and he understood what she wanted and puts his hand on her hand .