chapter -1 ( tears)

Author's pov:-

A lone tear of happiness and sadness both rolled down her eyes ,a girl who never cried for years is crying now once again .soon her life will take a turn and she doesn't know what is going to happen .

Her inner turmoil is same as the storm outside , if it gets out now it will destroy everything but just like she feels joy in storm ,she is bearing her inner turmoil as well .

                   Kshitija 's pov :              

God what do u have in your plan,i always accepted everything as you did but why ,what did i even do to get all this treatment all my life .

Tears were rolling down her eyes continuously, the fierce and strong kshitija is feeling broken today .

The truth is what hurts the most and she realised it again today .

Her believe in blood relations is shattered again today .

The truth that even her own parents didn't want her is killing her ,all her life she had a hope that her parents loved her but today that hope is dead

The only thing she is left with is her broken hope and rage .

           Flashback.                              .

Digvijay shekhawat ( her uncle):

You are getting married after two weeks.
If u want to inherit your property u have to get married otherwise it will all goes to my son ,and don't even dare to use that mind of yours

Here is the will of your parents and it is clearly mentioned in it that if u don't do as I say all property will go to my son .

Shock would be an understatement for kshitija,the feeling of betrayal went through her mind and she felt like the earth under her feet is snatched .

As much emotional she is but she can't show them otherwise they will take advantage of it .so she did what she is a master in doing ,masking her emotions .

She asked Coldly ; who?

Digvijay: what,who?

Kshitija: who am I going to get married to ?

D:-  Atharv Singh raichand ,they will come tomorrow his grandmother already wants you as their daughter in law ,dare to play your cards and you know what I can do .

Saying this he walked away .

                      Flashback ends.                .

       After almost two hour later ,she composed herself and decided to think about her plan to get everything which belongs to her .

She dialled the no.  and stated in her cold voice

Atharv Singh raichand,i want all details about him , everything means everything in both the worlds .

( She knew he is the mafia boss but other than she didn't knew much )

You know it very well that if there is any loopholes,i will get it .so don't even try it.