chapter -12

Kshitija reached the resort from the secret door and it was already 3:30 pm now

Kshitija reached the resort from the secret door and it was already 3:30 pm now ...

She came inside her room and put her phone in charging...

After sometime she went to take a bath .

There were some injuries on her hands because of her mission last night ...

She came out of her room ..

And did her skincare ....

She took her phone seeing too many missed calls from hunar ....

She dialled her number, nobody picked the call.

She again dialled the no. And after 2 rings hunar picked up her call . Before she could ask something , hunar bombarded her with questions....

" Where are you ? How long would it take you to come here ? Your mother in law is eating my mind asking about you God knows for what ...."

Kshitija waited a little to make sure that hunar was done with her questions....

Kshitija: " I'm in my room , I arrived half an hour ago and my phone was dead that's why I didn't answered your calls.."

Hunar: " okay, after sometime the makeup artist would be here ,so pack all the important things you need to take with you and......"

Hunar took a pause in between....

Kshitija: " and what?"

Hunar : " Take your knife and gun with you , you are going to an unknown place and on top of that he is mafia king. Take rest and after 1 hour i would be in your room with makeup artist."

Meanwhile rather than taking rest , kshitija took her another mobile and dialled a no. ......

Kshitija: " You got the real documents , or someone who could verify it or not ? "

Unknown: " Mam we got an old lady , according to research , we found that she was neighbour of your p- parents"

The man on the other side completed her sentence , being afraid of the consequences of all this information, he wanted to end the call as soon as well ..

Kshitija: " what did she say ?"

There was silence for sometime until.....

Kshitija repeated her question....

Unknown: " ma'am , she verified that your father and other people wanted a son but you were born . S..she said that your mom loved you and that's why all the property is not on your cousin's name but after her death ,your father did what you saw in the papers... Your mother when you were only 3..."

Kshitija just got blank , nothing was coming out of her mouth and on top of that getting to know that her own family didn't want her was just something .... Which she couldn't even express....