An enjoyable night.

( The chapter is not edited

( The chapter is not edited . There can be a lot of mistakes)

After ritvik and hunar's performance , many other performed from both groom and bride's side meanwhile kshitija met urvashi ( darshit's mom) and greeted her ,hunar also met her and greeted.

It was clear to kshitija that for Atharv  urvashi matters  more than his family....

After sometime kshitija was getting bored

And now she  also wanted to dance as well to enjoy herself because she doesn't want to think about it in a bad way but to be optimistic that she is getting out of hell to give them back that hell.

And she didn't care about anything because the people's who are ogling other's partners can not be called respectable....

So she called hunar and asked to start their performance......

And hunar signalled reyansh as he made the announcement to catch everyone's attention " so ,now please take your seats because our next performance can swept the rag under your feet and enjoy our next performance of br....."

" Well ......., you can enjoy it rightnow......"

And he left the stage.

Although it was a big party but not to the extent it will feel extravagant.

There were all family friends and some near and dear business partner and colleagues and some relatives...

The no.of guest is not even half of the people who are going to be there in wedding.....

Soon all the lights turned off and the only light which was there was the dance floors light and there stood a figure covering her face ....

And soon the veil got off and there stood kshitija with all the attention on her.....

( Her performance)

Well the people were looking at her like she just committed a sin and just then there was whistling and clapping sound heard when other also started clapping for her ...

The whistle came from hunar and reyansh's side and she was happy....

And now hunar came on stage and said.       " well ,i know my friend's performance was just fire but what can you expect from a soon to be bride and I think groom's side has already accepted their defeat .....

So let's enjoy one more performance of our soon to be bride ".