chapter -5 ( agreement)

Author's pov:-

Author's pov:-

It has been a week since kshitija and Atharv met each other . After his meeting with shekhawats , atharv ordered his men to get all the information they could get about shekhawats and asked his pa to get more information about kshitija.

In this time he has also prepared the documents for agreement and has listed all the necessary things accordingly to him in the agreement. Today he is going to meet her and sign this agreement and to take first step towards his goal .

He texted kshitija the adress of restaurant " meet me here at 10:00 am ."

It is a restaurant of rathore groups and it is safe for him to sign the agreement here ,as the chances of getting any information from here is negligible.

He then went into his bathroom to take a shower and get ready to sign the agreement.

After taking shower he came outside to get ready in a simple black shirt with casual black pants.He wore his watch and left from there with agreement paper .

It takes half an hour to reach the restaurant but because of traffic it took him about 45 minutes and he saw that kshitija was already there sitting at a random table.

He walked towards her and said "follow me".
She did as he said and now they were in a private area where nobody can saw them .

He came to the point directly and put the agreement paper on the table.

"All the things are listed inside it which we have to follow till we are bind by this agreement ; if you want to add something there is space left for it and you can add it there ." Said Atharv.

Kshitija took papers in her hand to read all the terms and conditions of the agreement listed there.

1).    We have to act like a married couple in front of all people.

2) You have to fulfill the duties of a daughter in law in front of family.

3) I'm not answerable to you for my any action and same goes for you .

4) Don't involve yourself in my matter until it concerns you.

5) We are not allowed to have any type of relationship with anyone until this agreement.

6) If someone bothers you in raichand mansion,you are free to take any action against anyone except my brother and my men.

7). We will live our life just as we are living, nothing will change. 

These were conditions which were listed in that agreement and kshitija was surprised that the condition were in favour of both of them while she thought that he would favour himself more .

"I agree with all the conditions but there is no mention of you helping me in getting what I want and me doing the same " she said.

Atharv looked at her without any expression and said " i gave you my words ,is that not enough?".

" Well I don't even believe myself then how can I trust you?" She replied.

Atharv was looking at her face to see any expression but it was mirroring his own face . Just blank .

"Then write it down in the left space" he said.

She did that and after that she even signed the agreement and forwarded the documents towards him .

He too signed the agreement.

"Dadi has confirmed a date of marriage with Panditji and she would call at your place today or tomorrow ".

"Oh! Okay." She replied.

And after that both of them left from there.

It has been two days since they have signed the deal and they have not contacted each other since then. Just a day before kalyani called to tell that Panditji has decided on two dates of marriage,one is after a month and another is after 3 months . Digvijay wanted kshitija to be out of frame any how ,so he convinced kalyani for the date of one month after . Since then he and his family has started preparation of getting rid of kshitija.

She knew it and didn't show any emotions.

It has been several days since she has gone to temple her only home and family after his bhai ( advit) .So she wanted to go there to calm her mind. She took a shower and get ready to go to temple.

It took her ten minutes to reach temple.she got out of the cab and paid for it .

She entered Krishna Ji's mandir. There was a canal nearby the temple.

She believes in God no matter what happens .

So she just went inside took water from nearby to wash her hands and after that she settled in front of the god's figure.

She closed her eyes and sat there silently.
She always said that there is no need to mention our griefs in front of him because he is the supreme power and if it is true then he already knows about our grief ,our cure and all other things.

She sat there for around half an hour and after that she opened her eyes to go back to the shekhawat house .

She was leaving the temple when she sprained her ankle on the stairs .

Because of it ,she was about to fall but she maintained her posture thanks to her agility. But the pain in her ankle was increasing as she puts weight on her foot .

She sat on the nearby stair and took her ankle in her hand and placed her hand on two of her nerves and pressed it hard which brings out a small whimper out of her mouth and after sometime it becomes a little easy for her to move.

She was about to hail a cab ,when she saw a car coming in her direction .she got on her alert mode thinking of it as an enemy but when it came closer ,she was relaxed as she saw her friend sitting inside the car .

"What are you doing here" asked hunar.

"Oh someone contacted me for a contract to kill someone and asked to meet here" she replied.

Seriously,they didn't even leave the sacred place like temple and you too came for this ,are not u a devotee of Krishna ji?? She asked.

Kshitija looked at her with a done face and said " I came here to calm myself nothing more".

"Has you finally sold your non -existent brain"

What did you said ,hunar asked flaring at her friend

" Nothing,now open the door I have to come inside through it you know " kshitija said 

No, how would I know?

Didn't i already sold my non- existing brain already .  Said hunar while opening the door from inside, kshitija came to the side and opened the door to sit inside .

Hunar looked at her feet and asked what happened to your leg?

Sprained it replied kshitija.