chapter -6

Hunar didn't asked anything further and kept driving the car and dropped her at shekhawat palace with her medicines.

Kshitija denied to go to doctor for her sprain but hunar forced her to do so.

Kshitija came inside the palace and saw that there is a lot of hustle bustle as compared to normal days .she saw a lot of people there .

She was confused as Digvijay has not told her anything about marriage till now,neither she got any information from Atharv about it.

She stood there looking at them.

After sometime she saw Digvijay coming towards her and she was about to move from there when Digvijay stopped her "the marriage date has been fixed and you are getting married on 21 December."he just said this and moved from there .

Kshitija also didn't question anyone as she knew that they would try to get her married as soon as possible and she also can get back her property soon if she get married earlier.

She moved from there and went to her room.

She slept after that as she could not sleep last night and is tired now.

She woke up next morning.it was early morning so it was feeling a little too cold .
She covered herself completely with quilt
And took out her phone to check time .

It showed 5 am in the morning.

She stretched her hands and sat there with blank expression for about 5 minutes.

After that she again come to reality and took her mobile in her hand and texted Atharv" the marriage is on 21 December,you know about it?

And we would be busy in doing all the things related to marriage so, what is the plan??"

She didn't know what is Atharv upto as they have not met from the day they have signed the contract.

She wanted to contact him but didn't.

So she texted him and waited for his reply.

After that she took out her laptop and started doing some of her work which is left undone.

She denied to take any mission for next three months as she wants to completely focus on getting back her property and getting out of this marriage by helping him as soon as possible.

She has been working since last 2 hours and  now closed her laptop to took a shower.

She again checked her mobile to see any reply from him but there was none.

She left to washroom to took a bath and after coming from there ,she wore a plain white kurta with golden detailing .

She blow dried her hair which reached until her thigh.