chapter -10 ( close proximity)

As all the people were resting in their designated rooms and the workers were busy in preparing for the evening mehendi and Sangeet ceremony....

As the ring ceremony was not a function to be celebrated in raichand's ritual ..

The bride and groom just exchange rings only with family members but other functions are going to be grand .....

Author's pov.

Kshitija and hunar was in a room ,both of them took a bath and looked at the clock and it was already 4 just 3 more hours for evening function so they decided to just lay and not to sleep as it would be hard to wake up .....

In boy's room

"Well ,she is really brave and you do look really like a mango in this haldi " reyansh said while stifling his smile...

Hnn hnn you are looking really good in this  it was ritvik this time

And darshit being annoyed by all this left to take a bath after giving a glare to his friends....

At 6 pm .

Both boys and girls started dressing up

"Hey which one look more good ? " Reyansh asked ritvik ...

And ritvik was annoyed now because of his friends who is pestering him to help him to decide what to wear and then decline each of his choice ....

"You know what ,you don't need to wear anything " ritvik said irritatingly..

"Hey hey I know I am hot but it doesn't mean I will take away all attention from my friend who is the centre today by not wearing clothes" reyansh replied in his not so flirtatious voice ....

"Fuck you " came a remark from ritvik ...

" Sorry bro but i already got my eyes on someone " reyansh retorted back ..

And now it was enough for ritvik's patience ..

" I will fucking kill you reyansh ! " Ritvik said

" But ..." Reyansh tried to speak but soon a slipper landed on his head which caused to two pairs of eyes to burst out laughing who were looking from the start ..

" You really like to get on his nerves , don't you?" Darshit spoke this time ..

" Get ready now " saying so he dispersed and so do all .

In girls room.

It was 5:30 when hunar and kshitija woke up from their unplanned nap .

They decided to get ready as all the things were decided in prior....

Atharv's look