chapter -15.

After kshitija left for her room

After kshitija left for her room ....

There was complete silence on the table until Atharv spoke up ....

" I think I made it clear that mrs.raichand you do not have to poke your nose in my business already ..."

Malini was looking at Atharv in a disbelief look...but she doesn't have the courage to speak against him ....

But kalyani spoke up " i don't think she said something wrong " ....

" According to you , even your son didn't do any wrong either by cheating his wife when he already had an affair and a son as well"

Atharv completed his speech and Kalyani couldn't speak anymore....

Even though there was not a single ounce of remorse on Malini's face ....

There was someone who was literally cursing himself for all this and just to let him know that he has no fault in it because he didn't knew all this and he has suffered in this as well ....

Atharv said " just because of you , two lives were destroy, when we didn't even knew what cheating ment , you played with our lives ... Before talking about rules and all , you should look at yourself or more like learn some humanity "....

Saying so Atharv started his lunch and all the people on the table also started their lunch ...

In kshitija's room:-

After coming from hall , kshitija was sitting on the couch with mobile in one hand and guava in other's....

She was going to check the mails which she received when they were in car but couldn't read it ....

Most of the mails were to ask her to complete a mission....

But there was this one mail , on seeing which  kshitija's blood boiled....

She didn't even read the whole mail and just dialled a no.

" Hello! "

The person on other side " how come you remember me now , miss ?"

" I won't beat around the bush and will come to point only . I'm sending you information about someone and within 24 hours , i want him in cell "  kshitija said ...

" Yeah ! You never beat around the bush . You can't even lie to give somebody a hope .."

" Don't start now , vikrant."

" Okay ! Okay !  And who is this new guest of your ,that you need him/ her in just 24 hours ..."

" I will send you the information , just get that person " saying so kshitija ended the call...

She looked at the I'd of that person and got up from the couch ....

She went forward and took out her laptop from her suitcase .... She still has not unpacked her whole baggage ...